When did you lads and lasses join CC?

edited July 2018 in General Chat
Personally I joined in November, 2014 so quite an old timer. This account is from February 2015 but my first ever was from November 2014 and still got access to it.

If you don’t know how to check it, all you need to do is to bump an info bumper in your first/starter realm.

**EDIT**
I realized that you can just go to the forums profile and ee the date created. Apparently this one is from January 2015(?).

Comments

• OrenjiOrenji Member
    That date on your profile is when you joined forums. You joined the forums January 21st 2018.
  • I started in 2/09/2016 :P
  • Early February 2016 on old account don't know for sure though.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Nov. 2014 xc
  • Made my first account in march 2016,at easter. I don't know from when this account is.
  • Early September, 2014.
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    August 13th 2015
  • Started recently, in the early months of 2017 on June 16. Gone up to level 41 in a year, whoa. I know some people who are like level 20-40 and have been playing since 2013-2016, so that kind of level gap when it comes to game starts seems weird.

I got off the topic a bit, so I'll just stop it here.
  • AroeAroe Member
    edited July 2018
    March 32, 2015

I was absolutely smitten with this game when I first found it!

I remember playing until the early stages of 2 a.m on a school night just because I wanted to talk to my in-game friends and build a little while longer.

Now, only a small portion of that excitement has faded, and I take more breaks from the game then ever before, but my love for mining and building will always bring me back to CC’s doorstep, ready for more.

I never would’ve imagined that I’d invest so much time into this game when first playing. I just thought it was a “nerdy” phase that I’d eventually grown out of. But, now, 3 years later, I’m just as excited for updates as I was then.

This game has had more of an impact on my life then anything, and has remained the only constant in my stressful life besides my family and friends, and I’ll always be thankful to the Developers for that.
  • That date on your profile is when you joined forums. You joined the forums January 21st 2018.

But I created my forums account quite literally yesterday, (12th of July 2018).
  • That date on your profile is when you joined forums. You joined the forums January 21st 2018.

I don't know about you, but all I see is "Joined: January 20"

Time bug? o.O

I don't know about you, but all I see is "Joined: January 20"

Time bug? o.O
    Oh, indeed I time warped. Was planning on holding it a deep secret but, so long, secret!
  • Joined in late 2014 with another account.

And joined back after a 2 months NoCC with this one on august, 16th 2016.
  • 'ForgetMeNot''ForgetMeNot' Member
    edited July 2018
    Had a Really old account (Lost the pass!) Waaaaaay back in the 1990's
    I think it was somewhere inbetween September and November 2013 or like Early September to Late August
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited July 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

I think it was somewhere inbetween September and November 2013 or like Early September to Late August

me too
    >.>

Quite a problem with your memory Melo ^^

(August, 13th 2014)

Unless you were apart of the beta, but not even sure when the beta has been released..

Edit (for Alex William01) :

Ik he was don't worry ^^ I was speaking with CreativeSymphony =P
  • lucaaa795 said:

me too
    >.>

Quite a problem with your memory Melo ^^

(August, 13th 2014)

Unless you were apart of the beta, but not even sure when the beta has been released..
    Pretty sure he was being sarcastic
  • around september 2016, discovered this game when i was at =MGN= :p
  • i started at oct 16 , 2017
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited July 2018
    april 2015, i did discover this game when i used to watch sam boyer but sadly he did stop to record yt videos...
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Around September 2014
  • I joined December 2019. Yes, I am from the future.
    July 2015
  • I Love PieI Love Pie Member
    edited July 2018
    February 22nd 2015
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    February 21st 2015. One day before @I Love Pie !
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    August 31, 2014
  • Early 2015
  • Around December 2014, I can’t check 100% though.
  • I started the game as Friendly Cuber in May 2017 or 2016. After a few months passed by my baby brother deleted my account. Then I started the game as Cub the Cubic in December 2017.

I started the forums in Feb 2018.
  • lucaaa795 said:

You cannot delete an account. Not even if you contact support I believe.
    Your "baby brother" must have a very high iq to know how to at least change the password to something random. I mean, it's not that easy plus it requires the actual password too...

• Um...

Me: I joined the game at around March 2. My brother joined the game November 7 2014