is the game really dead? (give me your opinions)

2»

Comments

• If the game was really dead then there'd be less than 100 players on soooooooo
  • edited July 2018
    These types of threads hurt my brain, I feel a brain cell dying and I barely have any to begin with take pity on me ;(.

I like what Ciel and Aroe said the most.
  • Most of the time when it is night time in America the player count drops dramatically.
  • The game is not dying Lol, but the qbee's attitudes sucks this Year lol
  • My brother said your a huge critic. You cant see the positive in stuff. Just have fun or dont play the game at all.

Actually he is mentioning the bad stuff and people in the dicussion and CC is not dying btw
  • CD87 said:

Either being torn apart or becoming strong as steel, the community's future can never be predicted by us in the present day.
    So it's best to just enjoy what we have for now, at this moment.

Let the future decide its own fate

Nice one :D
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited July 2018
    It's not the first time for these threads. They seem to pop up every year a couple of time for the last few years. They can potentially scare off new players though so generally I think they're unhelpful.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    iKONIC said:

Ooooo Is that how big business works? Ok, I'm taking notes Spider! How much you figure EA would charge to mine each block? Right now we have cubits popping out sometimes.. what if they got sucked in? This is really eye opening!

This scares me for some reason.
    Only jokes!
  • iKONIC said:

Ooooo Is that how big business works? Ok, I'm taking notes Spider! How much you figure EA would charge to mine each block? Right now we have cubits popping out sometimes.. what if they got sucked in? This is really eye opening!

This scares me for some reason.
    Only jokes!
    $10 per level boost
    $100 for beta access
    $10000 for Excusive Tag.

the game is growing slowly since I only saw the same people every time, but sometimes I also see new players, old players making fun of them.

The game is not dying imo, its just the old players are much active.
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    It's best to hide this thread for the sake of new players, please kindly close this thread and delete it. This was a fun talk.

(dont worry i'll make another alternative)
This discussion has been closed.