Comments

• Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    edited July 2018
    We know who stupid the world is. I think people dont want to hear it. And please stop creating usless threads.

Edit: Its kind of annoying to see the discussions tab flooded with your discussions.
  • Eh I do not care.
  • Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    edited July 2018

Eh I do not care.

Thats rude.

Edit: We play games to escape the real, horrible, cruel, world. We dont play so some dude Rouge Thing makes threads about the world we try to escape.

Edit: And if this is so people dont do drugs, I think people on the forums has common sense to not do drugs.
  • Rogue ThingRogue Thing Member
    edited July 2018
    Says everyone... So why do they have people speak to kids about "Don't do drugs"?
    Also I thought it was funny so I decided to post it.
  • Says everyone... So why do they have people speak to kids about "Don't do drugs"?

Funny? That's stupidity.

People tell kids because kids dont know a lot ad there minds are still growing.
  • There are kids on forums.
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited July 2018
    I see both sides. It was funny for about two seconds before I realized that it was posted on a game that young children play.

There are kids on forums.

Says everyone... So why do they have people speak to kids about "Don't do drugs"?

They don't! You think a ten year old walks into class and his other teacher says "Don't do drugs, kiddies!" There was no point in posting that, and therefore was just a waste of time.
  • I see both sides. It was funny for about two seconds before I realized that it was posted on a game that young children play.

There are kids on forums.

They don't! You think a ten year old walks into class and his other teacher says "Don't do drugs, kiddies!" There was no point in posting that, and therefore was just a waste of time.
    True! And that was what my brother was trying to tell Rouge! But he got banned -_-
  • MabzMabz Forum Administrator, Customer Support
    edited July 2018
    Never do drugs!

Closing this one.
This discussion has been closed.