Some summer suggestions

TyndaleTyndale Member
edited July 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
1. A Fallen Tree: sideways tree that would be good for deco

2. Inflatable Ring: one of those floating inflatable pool rings would go nicely in the place of a tutu

3. Kill Bumper: A bumper that you could slam on to kill a specific person and send them back to the warp anchor. (Ex. Bomb game or True or False game and the owner has to say "In or ban," why not just kill them with the bumper instead of banning them?) It would work the same way as a gather bumper, "Kill all, or Kill Specific name."

4. Roasted Marshmallow on a Stick: the title explains it all. Who wouldn't want to go around carrying a marshmallow on a stick?

5. Sweatshirts: a cool looking shirt with pockets and a hoodie

Comments

•  SirGalaxon SirGalaxon Member
    edited July 2018
    'Gold' said:

A Fallen Tree: sideways tree that would be good for deco

Inflatable Ring: one of those floating inflatable pool rings would go nicely in the place of a tutu

Kill Bumper: A bumper that you could slam on to kill a specific person and send them back to the warp anchor. (Ex. Bomb game or True or False game and the owner has to say "In or ban," why not just kill them with the bumper instead of banning them?) It would work the same way as a gather bumper, "Kill all, or Kill Specific name."

Roasted Marshmallow on a Stick: the title explains it all. Who wouldn't want to go around carrying a marshmallow on a stick?

1: +1
    2: nah, you can do the same thing quickly and effortlessly by simply placing a poison spike below the person, no time to jump and no bombs wasted or time wasted! :D
    3: +1
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited July 2018
    Well Gala, why you are right, but a Kill Bumper would definitely make things easier. I wouldn't class it as an important item to be added, but it'd be a nice feature. Like if you're playing a game and need to remove someone from say the glass, it's tiring and a waste of time trying to bomb someone or spike them, a simple bumper would sort that.
  • Well Gala, why you are right, but a Kill Bumper would definitely make things easier. I wouldn't class it as an important item to be added, but it'd be a nice feature. Like if you're playing a game and need to remove someone from say the glass, it's tiring and a waste of time trying to bomb someone or spike them, a simple bumper would sort that.

In that case just put poison spikes at the top of the glass, and voila! A cheater gets killed in their efforts
  • With the inflatable tube ring, you can put the on top of the water and they are just basically a re-textured chair. So yeah 1+!
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Well Gala, why you are right, but a Kill Bumper would definitely make things easier. I wouldn't class it as an important item to be added, but it'd be a nice feature. Like if you're playing a game and need to remove someone from say the glass, it's tiring and a waste of time trying to bomb someone or spike them, a simple bumper would sort that.

In that case just put poison spikes at the top of the glass, and voila! A cheater gets killed in their efforts
    I mean like, just as an example, you're playing a bomb game and everyone is on the center 3 blocks or however they do it nowadays.. XD when someone jumps off when they shouldn't and refuse to die, you waste so much time and effort chasing them with bombs or trying to spike them simply because they don't wanna die. Or if you're playing a PDC which players come in an pick a block, sometimes players refuse to leave and you must ban them... This block would solve that
  • With the inflatable tube ring, you can put the on top of the water and they are just basically a re-textured chair. So yeah 1+!

I was basically saying it would be a wearable, but I guess that would work too
  • I like them all!
  • 1. Why not
    2. Interesting!
    3. Yep
    4. WE NEED THIS!
    5. Dyeable I guess =P
  • Well Gala, why you are right, but a Kill Bumper would definitely make things easier. I wouldn't class it as an important item to be added, but it'd be a nice feature. Like if you're playing a game and need to remove someone from say the glass, it's tiring and a waste of time trying to bomb someone or spike them, a simple bumper would sort that.

I mean like, just as an example, you're playing a bomb game and everyone is on the center 3 blocks or however they do it nowadays.. XD when someone jumps off when they shouldn't and refuse to die, you waste so much time and effort chasing them with bombs or trying to spike them simply because they don't wanna die. Or if you're playing a PDC which players come in an pick a block, sometimes players refuse to leave and you must ban them... This block would solve that
    U don’t understand, the players wouldn’t know you are gonna place a poison spike, so they won’t move and even if they did, one itty bitty touch to the poison spike and it’s over for them, just to be clear, I’m not against adding what you have suggested, it’s just that we already have good options :)
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    The kill bumper , if kill all = owner die too? XD
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    edited July 2018

The kill bumper , if kill all = owner die too? XD

No, because the owner is the owner
  • Bump!
  • i like all the ideas but not really the kill bumper.
  • 1. +1
    2. +1
    3. -1
    4. +1
    5. +1
  • 'Gold' said:

1. A Fallen Tree: sideways tree that would be good for deco

You mean like the ones that appeared like a bench in the christmas pack? Or a log? Logs would be cool.
    'Gold' said:

2. Inflatable Ring: one of those floating inflatable pool rings would go nicely in the place of a tutu

Suggested this in my thread http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/21970/lot-12-summer-item-feedback#latest
    'Gold' said:

3. Kill Bumper: A bumper that you could slam on to kill a specific person and send them back to the warp anchor. (Ex. Bomb game or True or False game and the owner has to say "In or ban," why not just kill them with the bumper instead of banning them?) It would work the same way as a gather bumper, "Kill all, or Kill Specific name."

I can see owners of realms abusing this :P
    'Gold' said:

4. Roasted Marshmallow on a Stick: the title explains it all. Who wouldn't want to go around carrying a marshmallow on a stick?

+1 This would have been 100 times better than the first aid kit, 1000 times better than the bear trap.

• I want a tube that I can wear wherever I want! +1000
  • Rogue ThingRogue Thing Member
    edited July 2018
    Coo ideas guys!
  • Bumping this because I would like to see some of these items in the summer pack 2019!
  • All of those things would be cool.
  • +1 for marshmellow stick and inflatable ring