Realm stamps keep disappearing....And this realm is buggy??

AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
So, I recently made a new 99x99 forest realm named Mysterious Souls Fall Festival, and intended to use a Circus Tent stamp for it. I used the one I had on it, and an hour or two later, there was a system message that said "This realm has been renamed Mysterious Souls Fall Festival". It was never renamed, it was originally named that and it just realized it or something. When the realm despawned, the stamp was missing. This was all last night.

Fast forward to this morning, and I replace the realm, buy a new Circus Tent stamp for it and use it. I'm in the realm for an hour or two, tops, before I exit the realm (using the door). When I look at the castle, the STAMP is gone! The realm did not even despawn.

There are a few people with build perms in this realm as it is a group build, but I thought you needed at least realm set-up perms or to be the original owner to place a stamp on it?

Is this a bug or is someone just being rude?

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    It's in Aspen. Does the overworld affect how buggy realms are?
    Lol they know it's bugged and the solution is "just avoid it".
    Quality development xD
  • It seems to happen to a few players these days (for your lost stamp)... You should contact support as Lucaaa said.
    I don't really care about the cost of the stamp. The part that bothers me is that it's a known bug that players a) have not been warned about and b) has not been fixed yet.
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Oof... Aspen is the overworld that ate 8 of my castle stamps until I decided to stop using it and the stamps. Try placing in Tinkerworld? From my experience, it's better.
  • Kewberth: Lets add new stiff
    Cosmic: shouldn't we fi-
    Kew: no
  • Oof... Aspen is the overworld that ate 8 of my castle stamps until I decided to stop using it and the stamps. Try placing in Tinkerworld? From my experience, it's better.

I agree, it’s better now
  • By the way, may we have more information about Aegis? @SirKewberth @CosmicCow

• By the way, may we have more information about Aegis? @SirKewberth @CosmicCow

Do we really even need another world? Aspen is really empty
  • AroeAroe Member
    'Gold' said:

By the way, may we have more information about Aegis? @SirKewberth @CosmicCow

I agree.

We hardly need a new Overworld because the majority of players don’t even bother leaving the Lobby half the time, and prefer to search Realms by the Bumper than find them in the Overworld.

Only a select few players still use the Overworlds for anything other than mining, and even fewer bother to place their Realms in them.

If the Devs decide to shine some light on the Overworlds, then I’d suggest it be for any bug fixes or another way to get people to use them again, because they’re like a ghost town. O-O
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Aspen is only empty because realms despawn in it after like 5 minutes no matter the size lol. I would love a new overworld if they fixed aspen..
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    U said:

Aspen is only empty because realms despawn in it after like 5 minutes no matter the size lol. I would love a new overworld if they fixed aspen..

^^^ So much this! I now appreciate Aspen for mining since there aren't many player realms there due to the bugs (so less people jumping into the mines too)...but I wouldn't mind a new overworld also.

Agree that Aspen should come with a major warning. I faced the same problem of my realm despawning when I first started as I didn't realize there were so many issues with Aspen and I had put mine there because it was empty and had a nice name.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    b3achy said:

U said:

^^^ So much this! I now appreciate Aspen for mining since there aren't many player realms there due to the bugs (so less people jumping into the mines too)...but I wouldn't mind a new overworld also.

Agree that Aspen should come with a major warning. I faced the same problem of my realm despawning when I first started as I didn't realize there were so many issues with Aspen and I had put mine there because it was empty and had a nice name.
    Or removed aspen and add the new one?
  • 'Gold' said:

By the way, may we have more information about Aegis? @SirKewberth @CosmicCow

The only reason it’s empty is because people can’t really place realms on its. They place a realm 2 hours or maybe less it despawns.
  • Aspen is a buggy overworld as said in the past comments tons of glitches. There was a contest long ago for a name for an overworld The name “Aegis” has won. The person had earned many cubits. I do believe it was over 500k. But aegis has been on that list for ages :c
  • I lost 3 stamps in Aspen.