I need suggestions for building

I need suggestions for building a rocket league lab arena in cc. I plan of using a 35 by 55 room. I don't know what blocks to use though. And what stamp should i use? Please leave suggestions if you have any, they would be very helpful :)

i am building the picture down below in cubic castles

Comments

• You're probably going to want some road blocks, some orange and blue plaster (maybe also some white for detailing ), some glass if you plan to make the dome. For the net, maybe white ladder or lattice? Or, if you dont mind the color, just rope ladder maybe? And as for stamps, if you want it to be dark like the image, you'll probably want an interior stamp but you'll have to build lights under the actual map (so lights on the baseplate and start building over them) because otherwise the entire map will be dark. or, if you don't necessarily want it dark, you could try a murky red maybe? Anyways. those are my ideas but Im sure other people can weigh in with some alternatives. Good Luck!
  • Log_erLog_er Member

You're probably going to want some road blocks, some orange and blue plaster (maybe also some white for detailing ), some glass if you plan to make the dome. For the net, maybe white ladder or lattice? Or, if you dont mind the color, just rope ladder maybe? And as for stamps, if you want it to be dark like the image, you'll probably want an interior stamp but you'll have to build lights under the actual map (so lights on the baseplate and start building over them) because otherwise the entire map will be dark. or, if you don't necessarily want it dark, you could try a murky red maybe? Anyways. those are my ideas but Im sure other people can weigh in with some alternatives. Good Luck!

ty for the suggestion but idk how to use the interior stamp. And how do i make the interior dark?
  • Log_er said:

You're probably going to want some road blocks, some orange and blue plaster (maybe also some white for detailing ), some glass if you plan to make the dome. For the net, maybe white ladder or lattice? Or, if you dont mind the color, just rope ladder maybe? And as for stamps, if you want it to be dark like the image, you'll probably want an interior stamp but you'll have to build lights under the actual map (so lights on the baseplate and start building over them) because otherwise the entire map will be dark. or, if you don't necessarily want it dark, you could try a murky red maybe? Anyways. those are my ideas but Im sure other people can weigh in with some alternatives. Good Luck!

ty for the suggestion but idk how to use the interior stamp. And how do i make the interior dark?
    The interior stamp is somewhat an advanced stamp. Heres a link to a previous post that may help you. forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/3389/inside-stamp
  • Blue Rainbow Blocks
    Orange Rainbow Blocks
    Blue Glass
    Orange Glass

Nets:
    White Fence OR White Plaster (Net)
    Orange Rainbow Blocks (outline)
    Blue Rainbow Blocks (outline)
  • Log_erLog_er Member

Blue Rainbow Blocks
    Orange Rainbow Blocks
    Blue Glass
    Orange Glass

Nets:

ty for the suggestion. Are rainbow blocks craftable?
  • Log_er said:

Blue Rainbow Blocks
    Orange Rainbow Blocks
    Blue Glass
    Orange Glass

Nets:

No.
    They are from the Easter Pack I think, though i'm not too sure where to find them.
    if you can't find them use plaster instead
  • Log_erLog_er Member

Log_er said:

Blue Rainbow Blocks
    Orange Rainbow Blocks
    Blue Glass
    Orange Glass

Nets:

No.
    They are from the Easter Pack I think, though i'm not too sure where to find them.
    how would i give the plaster a glow affect?
  • AroeAroe Member
    Log_er said:

Log_er said:

Blue Rainbow Blocks
    Orange Rainbow Blocks
    Blue Glass
    Orange Glass

Nets:

No.
    how would i give the plaster a glow affect?
    You could either buy the Rainbow Blocks in bulk amounts from numerous people, though it might be very costly.

You could also trying using Colored Pixel Blocks, as they’re much more vibrant in terms of color, however it may not be as neat as you’d like due to it having a chopped-up like appearance.

Your last resort would probably be to place any colored Plaster under Glass Blocks. It might do the job, but probably not as good as my other two suggestions.

Good luck with your build, and I hope you don’t give up!
  • Blue Glass
    Orange Glass
    Candles( So you make the glow effect)

Darkness Stamp.
  • Log_erLog_er Member

Blue Glass
    Orange Glass
    Candles( So you make the glow effect)

Darkness Stamp.

i am using an inside stamp will it still be dark?