Scam Detector In Register

Scam Detector & Good/Bad Trade Sensor

What Does It Do?
1. A way to prevent newbies from paying deals waay overpriced since they don't know official price.
2. If smart enough it can detect lets say you are paying 8500c for bunny pjs, but someone switched it to pink pants. The detector would tell you that 8500c for pink pants is VERY TERRIBLE trade.

How Does It Work?
It appears in side of register. Will turn on "red" if the trade is bad, like pink pants for 8500c. Or angel wings for 7500c (white angels).

This might help prevent scams? What do you think?

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Isn't there a box that comes up that asks if you really want to accept the trade? If it says "pink pants" on it, you could just say no ._.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Thing is, there is no set price for anything...
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited April 2016
    Ok, we don't need to tweak the cash reg, but OURSELVES. The developers have already made the cash reg super safe, and now the problem is us, not looking carefully. Psst. I think this is super hard to program.
  • YEA

• BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    How the cash know the normal price of the things ? this maybe don't work but a items detectos can be good . Example : when someone put an item automatically the name appear .
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • How the cash know the normal price of the things ? this maybe don't work but a items detectos can be good . Example : when someone put an item automatically the name appear .

Yup.
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    ??????
    why?????
    no!!!!!!!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    No offense, I do not support this idea. Everyone once in a while I buy 1 dirt block for 1,000c and I don't want my reg blowing up with notifications that it's a bad trade. Also, every qbee has there own prices, I have seen angel wings go for 3k, not everyone goes by the same price.
  • Sorry but -1, I don't want to hear so many "bad trades and stuff", as Dragon says, Everyone has there own prices.
  • 'Dragon' said:

No offense, I do not support this idea. Everyone once in a while I buy 1 dirt block for 1,000c and I don't want my reg blowing up with notifications that it's a bad trade. Also, every qbee has there own prices, I have seen angel wings go for 3k, not everyone goes by the same price.

I agree with you.

Overpaying is not a scam. You still get the item for what you paid for it, even if higher than normal.
  • That idea would be horrible for Business man!