Can wear pet ear and hat together..

I think alot ppls wanted wear pet eat + hat (Maybe xD)

Maybe put 1more option (bad eng..) to the outfit?
So we can wear pet ear and hat together
Just like bunny top hat

#Looklikethisisbad..

Comments

• What is this use of having pet ears if you have a hat covering it?
  • What is this use of having pet ears if you have a hat covering it?

I think he means sticking out, so a plaids hunting cap with fox ears stocking out :3
  • +1
  • Honestly, i recommended this before, and i got shot down then :'v
    Anyway, +1
  • This would be so amazing, I have so many combos imagined for me that involve Fox Ears! (I collect them BTW), and would love to see this get added in some way.

But to prevent Bunny Top Hat impostors, maybe there can be a text that pops up when you try to use Bunny Ears and Top Hat at the same time.

"We do not like counterfeits"

Would be a great feature, although some hats MAY look buggy, which was really what a lot of people said about this idea

"Wouldn't the hats collide in a way that doesn't look right?"

We'll just have to see how this is worked out, if anybody has an idea as to HOW it can be done.

+1
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Sadly , almost like admin only agree if mod suggest... ;-;
  • It would probably be hard to code, unless they just made new hats that have animal ears and another hat.
  • VelvetlotusVelvetlotus Member
    edited July 2018
    'Gold' said:

It would probably be hard to code, unless they just made new hats that have animal ears and another hat.

Actually no it wouldn't - it kind of already exists because animal ears get a priority "layer" over hats. You can view this when multiple people stand in one spot and you see animal ears poking through hats. It may require existing hats to be re-coded though, so they wouldn't replace animal ears when stacked in the clothing inventory.

This has been mentioned in another thread, but +1 for this function!