Big Giveaway?

Capi5604Capi5604 Member
edited July 2018 in General Chat
Dear, Admins
Is it possible for you, to do a massive giveaway of cubits? When I say big I mean MASSIVE. You can generate cubits, so why not? It may mess with the CC Economy but, it would take away alot of the power from Rich Players who hoard things, such as umbrellas. Also, this would decrease the number of scammers because, they will have cubits aswell. I hate seeing people asking for cubits... It makes me feel bad but, at the same time, I don't have anything to give them. Why can't you do like y'all did on Christmas? But, give out like 25k or more.

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited July 2018
    Mods can't generate cubits. Only admins can.
  • Mods can't generate cubits. Only admins can.

Thanks, for the correction! I'll remember that.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Adding more cubits will just increase the price of items, Will just make it harder for new players to gain cubits ;P
  • Adding more cubits will just increase the price of items, Will just make it harder for new players to gain cubits ;P

^^ True! When cubits are generated, some items tend to rise.
    Let's go into the specifics, If more cubits were to be added, it's similar to more money being printed in real life. The value of cubits would decrease to the point where it would be useless to spend $100 on the game in order to get 500,000 cubits. The value of items would continuously increase as more money was added, an example of when and where this has happened in real life is the Hyperinflation of the price of goods in Germany in 1923, the value of the Mark ( German Currency ) Dropped rapidly, The price of coffee would double within an hour. A similar thing would occur in Cubic Castles.
  • If this happens hats could be worth at minimum 4000 cubits it’s kinda like usd to peso $100 USD is 2041 pesos(MEXICO)

And admins won’t do this because they then won’t make any money off the game
  • so you’re suggesting inflation
  • Ragean said:

If this happens hats could be worth at minimum 4000 cubits it’s kinda like usd to peso $100 USD is 2041 pesos(MEXICO)

And admins won’t do this because they then won’t make any money off the game

True. Also, many countries currency cost more than the U.S. In Poland a $1.99 is like 4.89 (or something along those lines). so getting like 1 million cubits from a giveaway (if it happens) people in Poland (and many other countries) would pretty much get there moneys worth, because the worth of 1 cubit has dropped (if you dont understand just PM me)
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited July 2018
    Inflation. That's what this is. When you create a whole lot more currency and start it circulating through the economy, the money becomes worthless. Prices skyrocket. They don't drop. This would make things so much worse.
    Why are there so many players who hate those with money? They despise people who have bought cubits, claiming that they're "hoarding" and "looking down on us". Does it matter if a few of them think they're better? No. It doesn't make a difference. But just because some are rich and others are poor doesn't mean it's an issue. This isn't real life, where money is a necessity. It's a game. No one will starve because of their lack of cubits. Please stop trying to come up with ways to "even out" everything and make it all fair and level. Life is not fair and level :)
    (Not just speaking to Capt. on this, plenty of people think the same way.)
  • JackFury said:

Inflation. That's what this is. When you create a whole lot more currency and start it circulating through the economy, the money becomes worthless. Prices skyrocket. They don't drop. This would make things so much worse.
    Why are there so many players who hate those with money? They despise people who have bought cubits, claiming that they're "hoarding" and "looking down on us". Does it matter if a few of them think they're better? No. It doesn't make a difference. But just because some are rich and others are poor doesn't mean it's an issue. This isn't real life, where money is a necessity. It's a game. No one will starve because of their lack of cubits. Please stop trying to come up with ways to "even out" everything and make it all fair and level. Life is not fair and level :)

Are you claiming I have never bought cubits? I have spent a minimum of $200.00 on all my accounts since 2016
  • JackFury said:

And also I appreciate your "customer service."
  • I also know These things would loose value also, people will, Would boost prices because people will have cubits.
    The thing is, I get what you want, But i'm sorry to break it to you, it will never happen. The devs would have to increase their cubit packages for $100 from 500,000 to over 2,000,000 if the numbers you are seeking happen, This produces a lack of income for the devs, therefore the game will close.
  • I also know These things would loose value also, people will, Would boost prices because people will have cubits.

I also know These things would loose value also, people will, Would boost prices because people will have cubits.

Capt. Drop it. as @Sir.Pixel said, it will never happen!

I also know These things would loose value also, people will, Would boost prices because people will have cubits.

Capt. Drop it. as @Sir.Pixel said, it will never happen!
    And agreed I was just wondering.