Seasonal Decorated Lobbies!

*Zoddy**Zoddy* Member
edited July 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Wouldn't Seasonal Decorated Lobbies be a cool idea?

It's just an extra thing to bring in the Seasonal Spirit.
Like it could change accordingly with Christmas, Halloween, Easter etc...
It'd also make me want to chill in the lobby a bit more.
like maybe for Christmas simply change the grass to snow and add a few decos.

Comment what you think :)

Comments

• AroeAroe Member
    +1!

It really sounds like a great idea!

To be able to enter a Lobby during the Winter months and have it filled with snow, ice, and mountain blocks sound so lovely. I can already imagine...
  • +666
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    I like the idea...however since they have players in both the northern and southern hemisphere, it makes it hard...when it is winter in the Northern hemisphere, it is summer in the Southern hemisphere and vice versa...
  • lucaaa795 said:

b3achy said:

I like the idea...however since they have players in both the northern and southern hemisphere, it makes it hard...when it is winter in the Northern hemisphere, it is summer in the Southern hemisphere and vice versa...

Most of those who play from the Southern Hemisphere don't get snow at all (Australia and South America for example - except the Andies) so the snowy lobbies could still be a thing
    and it's more the typical Christmas scene to bring the lobby to life, screw the logic behind it lol
  • b3achy said:

They do it with packs, so why not lobbies?
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    +1
  • +1 This is a great idea!