Art Contest for The Cubic Explorer! (With prizes)

Welcome to the art contest for The Cubic Explorer! The top 3 pictures will be used on The Cubic Explorers Website! Here are the prizes!

1 Place: 100c
2 Place: 50c
3 Place: 25c

Want to make Mad's tail really wag? Make a picture of qbee's facing he sunset, on the beach, with palm trees and surfboards!

Dead line is July 31!!

Comments

• Bump! Sorry if the prizes are not that much.
  • That's what I was going to say. I doubt people will do this with such a small reward. Sure, you can mine 1k-2k sand and make this much.
  • Like D00d If it was sand i'd totally do it in an instant.

SAND KEEPS ME MOTIVATED
  • Flamerock said:

That's what I was going to say. I doubt people will do this with such a small reward. Sure, you can mine 1k-2k sand and make this much.

Like D00d If it was sand i'd totally do it in an instant.

SAND KEEPS ME MOTIVATED

This is just for a community website. You would probably get way more request and "fame"
  • Flamerock said:

That's what I was going to say. I doubt people will do this with such a small reward. Sure, you can mine 1k-2k sand and make this much.

SAND KEEPS ME MOTIVATED

This is just for a community website. You would probably get way more request and "fame"
    Fame is weird, But whatevs im bored so imma just enter
  • Flamerock said:

SAND KEEPS ME MOTIVATED

Fame is weird, But whatevs im bored so imma just enter
    Ok! Thanks!
  • Flamerock said:

SAND KEEPS ME MOTIVATED

What makes me need fame.

Infact, I wouldn't want to be famous. I hate when I have 8 or 9 random people are all running in at once ;-;
  • Flamerock said:

Flamerock said:

SAND KEEPS ME MOTIVATED

What makes me need fame.

Infact, I wouldn't want to be famous. I hate when I have 8 or 9 random people are all running in at once ;-;
    -_- Please keep it on topic. And by fame I mean your name out their for having good drawings.
  • Is there a size requirement?
  • Is there a size requirement?

No, any size is fine.