Is this a bug?!

So this was done last year but due too many complaints, it got removed (when relogging you go back to a warp anchor) so here i am complaining again. SO i am going to give the reason why this should be removed.
let’s say i am playing dark waters 2 for 3 hours, and i arrive to the last level! Suddenly you disconnect on the checkpoint, OR a server restart occurs, that’s common these days no?
Do you really want to waste 3 hours of your time?

Comments

• Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Ye i made some parkours and many people have been unable to finish it due to losing connection or simply having to go..
  • IKR? Plz fix this @SirKewberth @CosmicCow
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    Tbh ... I like this change.
    It got rid of dispenser-campers, which I had to do myslef manually by changing dispenser platform location.
    Also made my life easier. Before I had to relog and jump off to void to get back to the start of parkour, now I just need to relog :o :D

If you once get to the last level of the parkour, you can also do it 2nd, 3rd or even 100th time, just be quite self-confident and do it again :)
  • Kewbin said:

It got rid of dispenser-campers, which I had to do myslef manually by changing dispenser platform location.
    Also made my life easier. Before I had to relog and jump off to void to get back to the start of parkour, now I just need to relog :o :D

If you once get to the last level of the parkour, you can also do it 2nd, 3rd or even 100th time, just be quite self-confident and do it again :)

It’s harder for us, the parkour customers to redo the entire course, then for you to build a separate platform for the prizes, so what do u think is more fair?
  • #Remove paid parkours
  • KewbinKewbin Member

Kewbin said:

It’s harder for us, the parkour customers to redo the entire course, then for you to build a separate platform for the prizes, so what do u think is more fair?
    Just be quite self-confident and do it again :)
    lucaaa795 said:

Two words
    Paid parkours
    Lets say you have to go. You get on a checkpoint and you log off. You log in and you realise that you have to pay again for doing the same parkour only because of some not so wise decision of the devs.
    Either make them illegal or remove the feature. I'm up for any of these 2 since i dont really like having paid parkours around anyway.

Yay, one more reason to ban paid parkours :D
  • Kewbin said:

Kewbin said:

Just be quite self-confident and do it again :)
    lucaaa795 said:

Two words
    Paid parkours
    Lets say you have to go. You get on a checkpoint and you log off. You log in and you realise that you have to pay again for doing the same parkour only because of some not so wise decision of the devs.
    Either make them illegal or remove the feature. I'm up for any of these 2 since i dont really like having paid parkours around anyway.

Yay, one more reason to ban paid parkours :D
    Lol, yeah, not buying it :)
  • No thank you Kewbin, i’m not willing to waste 3 hours again if i was playing dark waters and that happened
  • Here's a solution that both sides will probably agree on:
    Introduce a new block called "Spawn Block"
    You can only place one in your realm, and it warps you to that block when you relog.

The warp anchor features are untouched, except the removal of the "new" feature.
  • Kinda confused... for me it just undoes my checkpoint, i log into the same spot in parcours and stuff
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    When you have perms, you won't go back to the door. xd
  • KewbinKewbin Member

No thank you Kewbin, i’m not willing to waste 3 hours again if i was playing dark waters and that happened

I must agree with you at this point. If the parkour is hard enough to take you 3 hours to finish, it should not even exist. What's the point of these pointlessly hard courses that barely no one can finish? These should get technical name "Time-wasters".
  • Yeah ikr, this is bad.
    i have to redo 5 times on a parkour cuz this bug (?) :/
    disconnected on some checkpoints, and go back to warp anchor lol.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Dispenser camping is the reason it was done.. There seems to be no perfect solution. If we don't do it people camp at dispensers and cause problems that way, and if we do it it's possible players can have to restart rooms due to disconnects. I guess we're open to new suggestions to deal with the camping issues.
    You can only place one in your realm, and it warps you to that block when you relog.

The warp anchor features are untouched, except the removal of the "new" feature.

This is a good solution
  • Dispenser camping is the reason it was done.. There seems to be no perfect solution. If we don't do it people camp at dispensers and cause problems that way, and if we do it it's possible players can have to restart rooms due to disconnects. I guess we're open to new suggestions to deal with the camping issues.

Here's a solution that both sides will probably agree on:

• My internet connection switches from 4G to 3G everytime, which is annoying so with this change, everytime I parkour and I DC, well....Rip
  • I support motivation idea
  • lucaaa795 said:

i love motivation's idea.

I love you too.

+1
  • ^
    @SirKewberth

Making a Spawn block will make Givaway Owners to Risk theirselves wether to use Spawn Block or a Warp Anchor
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    I used warp pizza to my summer build, and it took me 5 minutes to find it because I did not teleport to the bumper. This makes them useless.