Glitched Items

UiUi Member
edited June 2018 in Suggestions & Comments 0.15 Karma
Okay so... I just thought of this today and it's something that would save quite a bit of time for Mods and Admins. What if Glitched items were added into the game, say like the Broken Link was made into a consumable item that took you to a special parkour event, or the Unused beta tree was made into a Christmas event item (because it looks like a candy cane to me). This would allow Mods and Admins not to worry about selling glitched items, if you think about it, glitched items are like the game is being creative, its creating things that the creators would have probably never thought about (sorry but I dont think anyone thought about adding a broken square with an x in the corner). Anyways, it's just a thought, let me know what you guys think about it.

Comments

• Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    77.50 Karma
    So like the Creeper in MineCraft??? That was a coding bug???
  • edited June 2018 41.60 Karma
    They can let the bugged items in the game but then they will have to add more. One or a few beta trees in game could cost more than 1mil c so it's better to remove the bugged items instead of letting it ruin the economy.
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    4.70 Karma
    There’s literally a rule against taking advantage of Hughes items and it glitches ._.
  • VelvetlotusVelvetlotus Member
    7.45 Karma
    So people who have glitched items get a very unfair game advantage?
    4.70 Karma

I wouldn’t call it an advantage...
  • 41.60 Karma
    Tradable glitched items are removed I think
    4.70 Karma

Tradable glitched items are removed I think

Well I mean I have an item cat in my storage so XD
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    41.75 Karma
    Hmm, wonder how Null was created? ;D
  • VelvetlotusVelvetlotus Member
    7.45 Karma

I wouldn’t call it an advantage...
    What do you call it when people try to make obscene currencies off a rare object that they shouldn't really have?
  • UiUi Member
    0.15 Karma
    I'm saying they fix the bugs and make them useable items instead of removing them from the game altogether
    4.70 Karma
    Ui said:

I'm saying they fix the bugs and make them useable items instead of removing them from the game altogether

But they’re items that aren’t SUPPOSED to be in game period.
  • 10.65 Karma
    I dont really agree with this that much. Good idea though! But some items were removed for a reason.
  • UU Member
    214.95 Karma
    There is some I would want to be added.. (Stacked hats/dehydrated cubes)