Where Art Thou Shroom

Hello! Either someone is really hungry or a mistake has been made. All the giant shrooms are gone in the deep forests, I went to many of them untouched with not a shroom in sight! Other users are reporting this as well. Not only are the shrooms gone the related topography of the dirt under them is missing as well the mines look different than they did before. I think when trying to take care of the floaty flying bug the shrooms were decimated in the process :(.

Comments

• My friend and I were looking for mushrooms, but couldn't find them. I thought perhaps in the next mine, and next after that. Hmmmmm, good to know!
  • i looted them all >:D na jk i was hungry and ate em
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I liked the invisible mushrooms. Did SirKewberth eat them? ;-;
  • >:O ! This could be it! I'll set off to find ze mushrooms in deep forest!
  • I only have 80 something... I NEED MORE!!!!
  • It's not so hard to find but not so easy, btw @DsBerrypaw I can give you some deep forest mine mushrooms XD , well, mission accomplished

• HeartRate said:

It's not so hard to find but not so easy, btw @DsBerrypaw I can give you some deep forest mine mushrooms XD , well, mission accomplished

Ty!!!!!!
  • After two hours of searching I found a deep forest with a single mushroom. Hear rate can you tell me if in the mine you found the mushroom were there more than one?
  • After two hours of searching I found a deep forest with a single mushroom. Hear rate can you tell me if in the mine you found the mushroom were there more than one?

Yeah, good luck I guess?
  • PiousPious Member
    @SirKewberth
    I have gone mine to mine now and only found one Deep Forest Mine, and in that mine there were zero Giant Mushrooms. What’s going on? It’s very unsettling.
    Why can’t it just be a 50/50 chance it’s a Deep Forest or they just be two separate mines in the overworld? Also, BRING BACK THE MUSHROOMS. Please. I need more.