Colorful Mushrooms

So my friend Coffeefreak87 brought up the idea that what if we could dye the mushroom tops different colors. I thought this was a great idea so now im leaving this for you to decide. Ir would be a way to have manny more colorful blocks in game and would be the first placeable item to be dyed in game.

Comments

• Great idea!!! I think it’s great! +1
  • RyhRyh Member
    Yeaaaa! Please!
    +1
  • I suggested this when they were first revealed and was going to make a thread myself but you saved me the time TY. YES DYEABLE MUSHROOM TOPS PLEASE.
  • Where's Space?
  • Im glad all of you agree :3
  • looks good. +1
  • Bump :P
  • +1 I had the same idea too ❤
  • Farts Of FuryFarts Of Fury Member
    edited July 2018
    Dyeable mushrooms would be good for builders. I dont see why we woukd just need certain colors in the mine when we can have all of them.
    Eagence said:

I suggested this when they were first revealed and was going to make a thread myself but you saved me the time TY. YES DYEABLE MUSHROOM TOPS PLEASE.

I support this idea, however I suggest adding blue red and green giant mushrooms into mines too... No idea which idea is a better option, if they be dyable then all become almost same, if they exist as different items, I think it adds more variety, I also suggest adding small green mushrooms (which may later be used for posion extraction or something for spikes or later on added items. I also suggest usage of mushrooms in food recipes, however they take time...Also I wonder if green ones should be dark green or fluorescent green... So there are ups and downs in this discussion best option should be selected.

I am supporting more colored mushrooms but not sure about making it dyable, it kinda kills its future usage in recepies since all shrooms be same..
  • Do it for space_fetus he needs more shrooms
  • @space_fetus
    Just want to see his reaction if he hasn't seen this already >:)
  • Bump :P
  • Mario anyone?
  • Farts Of FuryFarts Of Fury Member
    edited July 2018
    Lol lets play, I call yoshi
  • HEYYY, IT'S MEEE YOUR FRIEND!

TTTTOOOOOOAAAADDDDDDDDDD

*Toad screeches intensify*
  • Rogue ThingRogue Thing Member
    edited July 2018
    I'M TOOOOOAAAADDD
  • +1 great idea

And mah bois stop saying you are toad because im the one and only TOAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD here.
  • What has this come to XD and no IM TOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAADD