New Machines: Buying machines

HispanoHispano Member
edited July 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Well, I think everything that needs to be said is already in the title, but even so I will describe how I imagine it.

I think the Qbbes need a Buying Machine so we do not have to wait a thousand years for us to open the cash register when there are a lot of people trying it, so I'm going to say how this machine would work: for example, open the machine by pressing the button ''Use'' there will open several sections Halloween, Hats Pack, Stamps Pack, Summer Pack, Easter Pack, Thanksgiving Pack Etc ... we would open any of those packs and there you get the items that are in those pack Example: We open Halloween Pack and you would get all the items that are in that pack then you would have to click on any item Example: Slyme Costume now we would have to put as you want to buy it you put the price, then when someone wants to sell, you have to press ''Use'' when you press ''Use'' you get a hole and for the price that Realm Owner buys if you want to sell it you put the Slyme Costume in the hole and press ''Sell'' and when someone sells his Slyme Costume in the Buying Machine has to subtract the c from the owner of the realm and add them to the seller if the owner does not have that amount of money can not buy and who wants to sell the Slyme Costume the system should say ''The Realm Owner Does Not Have That Amount Of money''.

I know my spelling is very bad. I know that this suggestion is very complicated to program but ... since we already have a Vend Machine I thought that we should also have this machine.

@SirKewberth Leave A Comment Of What Do You Think Of My Idea.

Comments

• -Bump!-
  • AroeAroe Member
    So a different version of the Vending Machine?

Sorry, I don’t really understand the whole concept when Vending Machines already exist and are working completely fine for all players. This just seems much more complicated version of them.
  • Aroe said:

So a different version of the Vending Machine?

Sorry, I don’t really understand the whole concept when Vending Machines already exist and are working completely fine for all players. This just seems much more complicated version of them.

It's the a different thing, he means that you choose an item, choose how much you buy it for, and if someone has that item, they can sell it.
  • -Bump!-
    And Thanks Flame
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    didnt really get your description but the word buying machine says enough

but i say a definitly yes to this, i nowadays have not many time to play this game and sometimes need stuff so this would be handy XD

also i wanna add a thing, because the part of choosing and item and how much you buy it for is good and all, but i see some potential bugs: like with choosing the item, there can be a list of the items then, but i think they have to put an name down to search it and have to see a picture first to avoid mistypings and people that gets free cubits basically, and there needs to be a system like the tip piggy that you have to put cubits in there, because if it goes straight from inventory there can be some problems of things like duplication glitches

but overal +1
  • So this is supposed to be a vending machine that lets you buy stuff from the cubit store? Why not just buy from the cubit store in the first place?
  • +1! So we can buy just what we want for the average price!!
  • So this is supposed to be a vending machine that lets you buy stuff from the cubit store? Why not just buy from the cubit store in the first place?

Bump!

LumpyTheLegend not from the cubic store read again....