QBee arcade!

I have 5K, so I decided to make an arcade. The way it will work I see that you buy 2 tokens for 5c, then you trade tokens to enter some games. After completing a game, you can get points. With points, you can buy prizes, like wands, hats, even sometimes cars. The planned opening date for the arcade is July 16, yet the date may change. The way tokens will work is that you hand me a token you grabbed from a vend. Then, I check for fakes. *ANY ATTEMPT TO USE A FAKE TOKEN WILL RESULT IN A BAN UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH*. Note: The rules for the arcade may change. Please do not swear while in the arcade. The current planned games are pachinko (spudbug + outline blocks), slingshot, and slime swim (race). Hope you enjoy :)

Comments

• Good ideaaaa! :D
  • ^^

Great Idea!!!
  • Tokens are cheaper. Somebody need some to run it, and it won’t be much extra. There is a way to check for counterfeits (SECERET)
  • DeemzDeemz Member
    How do you police token theft? Isn’t it easier if you use tickets instead of raffle tokens?
  • DeemzDeemz Member
    edited July 2018
    LateCom said:

better is to use warp food with a specific name.

Great Idea!
  • Password tickets cost 1c each in the cubit store if I am not mistaken.
    Or was it 2c? Idk. Better and easier.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    LateCom said:

better is to use warp food with a specific name.

People can make the same warp food, just need the name.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    LateCom said:

how about you eat that warp food they given you to verify it :)

if im not mistaken if you make the exact name as the warpfood it can sometimes happen that the warpfood suddenly works on his warp block
  • Roxie01Roxie01 Member
    edited July 2018
    OKOK I’LL SAY IT. SAME NAMED TOKENS DON’T STACK UNELSS IF THEY CAME FROM DA SAME BUMPER. COUNTERFITS WILL USE A DIFFERENT BUMPER. PLUS SOME GAMES WILL USE 2 OR MORE TOKENS

Also need bottemless for pachinko reset
  • MotivationMotivation Member
    edited July 2018
    Roxie01 said:

OKOK I’LL SAY IT. SAME NAMED TOKENS DON’T STACK UNELSS IF THEY CAME FROM DA SAME BUMPER. COUNTERFITS WILL USE A DIFFERENT BUMPER. PLUS SOME GAMES WILL USE 2 OR MORE TOKENS

Also need bottemless for pachinko reset

We all though you were gonna use raffle tokens.
    If you clarified that earlier then you wouldn't have seen such a big controversy.
  • Roxie01Roxie01 Member
    edited July 2018
    The idea has been canceled. I am sorry, yet I am choosing to make a pawn shop instead. The reason to this is because it is a ton of stuff to build, and I don’t want to run an arcade 24/7. Mods can close this now.