Combat Update

MedicationsMedications Member
edited July 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
We need more of Combat weapons, one of the most coolest thing in CC is the unique powers of the wands. We need more types of it
Add Swords and Sheilds.

Even just a few Combat Weapons and tweaks for PvP category, so that in a few time we can enjoy fighting each other on deflecting near the enemy not being far away and dodge shoot the target.
Many people are asking for this, I hope you understand.

@SirKewberth

Comments

• We need more of Combat weapons, one of the most coolest thing in CC is the unique powers of the wands. We need more types of it
    Add Swords and Sheilds.

Even just a few Combat Weapons and tweaks for PvP category, so that in a few time we can enjoy fighting each other on deflecting near the enemy not being far away and dodge shoot the target.
    Many people are asking for this, I hope you understand.

@SirKewberth

YES +10000000000000000
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited July 2018
    Shields okay, to block wands. +1
    Swords - NO thanks!! -10000000000000000000

Many people don't want this to be yet another fighting game. There are already 99% of the games out there that involve combat - go play them. Let's keep this one supporting a nice non-violent niche of players!
  • b3achy said:

Shields okay, to block wands. +1
    Swords - NO thanks!! -10000000000000000000

Many people don't want this to be yet another fighting game. There are already 99% of the games out there that involve combat - go play them. Let's keep this one supporting a nice non-violent niche of players!

No, we need swords so at least the combat is good combat, this isn’t to add to it, it’s optimization
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited July 2018
    i did even joke-suggest once for pillows as "violence-less" melee weapons.
    AND YET people did still complain about it lol
  • +1 for both! Swords could be for deco or to block wands! Just like shields could!
  • Just play pubg :) (not fortnite)
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    -1 for swords, all games do not need them, but we do need more PVP options.
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    I like the swords as just wearables, I guess. It’ll be good for medieval themed adventure realms and all.
    Shields? Sure, why not?
  • 'Sir.Fox' said:

Just play pubg :) (not fortnite)

Most people from Pubg are toxic
  • For every combat in any game, there needs to be melee to compliment the ranged weapons, especially if it’s not hardcore combat, so I think we need melee swords
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited July 2018
    and also, we have freaking SPIKE FLOORS, do you know how terrible it is to fall into a spike pit instead of dying in a sword combat?!
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Can we like use baseball bats and those holdable items to deal melee damage? :V
    PVP is boring in this game tbh.
    We need more combat options. Especially melee, and more projectile options.
  • We only have Damage, Heal, Shrink, and Knock back

Add Poison, Freeze Stun, Blind,
    Broken Brawny, etc.
  • edited July 2018
    What about adding a wand that shoots ice shards, or adding a bow that shoots poisonous arrows that deal a quarter of a heart every second for 3 seconds? (Damage doesnt stack)
  • I would suggest similar to shrink wand,but a wand that makes you big as bunnyzilla.
    its like shrink wand in reverse. that will give you ability to smash normal people
    but it wont last for long becouse it would be too over powered.