request

Could I get paid for being a member of the game since its beginnings because I spent a lot of time in this game and I know it very well . I am not going to force you to anything but I would like to get a salary in the form of advertising cubes and spent time in the game, thanks to me, about 20 people came to the game.

Comments

• I could say the same about this, or in the past, Animal Jam, Harry Potter, Moshi Monsters, and more. Wherever I go, at least a dozen go with me. But this is the whole point of the game. You don't get paid for it. That would not make sense. The purpose of the developers is for you to like it so you pass it on. I make everything popular. Not on purpose. I wouldn't even consider myself "popular". Keep passing it onto your friends. They will love it too. Just tell them, no matter how much time they put it, they will not get paid :P

• I play this game from the beta and I think it deserves something
  • Does that mean you can access the beta until now

• When I said beta, I had been thinking about the beginnings of cubic castles, in 2014
  • The game is for fun and entertainment purposes only, not a job
  • AuTiMaTIC said:

The game is for fun and entertainment purposes only, not a job

I could say the same about this, or in the past, Animal Jam, Harry Potter, Moshi Monsters, and more. Wherever I go, at least a dozen go with me. But this is the whole point of the game. You don't get paid for it. That would not make sense. The purpose of the developers is for you to like it so you pass it on. I make everything popular. Not on purpose. I wouldn't even consider myself "popular". Keep passing it onto your friends. They will love it too. Just tell them, no matter how much time they put it, they will not get paid :P

Agree
    LateCom said:

wasnt beta in may 2014?
    steam released somewhere around 2014 aug didnt it

Correct