Some Things That Were Not Talked About - Deep Forest Mines

DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
edited July 2018 in General Chat
So in my adventures, I have found:

Slime Ball - A placeable ball that has no use as of yet.

Water Lilies - Previously only obtainable in the Easter pack, these are placeable.

Green Goop - This was craftable, and is now able to be mined.

Slime Splat - Not sure how this was obtained before, but it was around. This is placeable.

Note:
Water is also found in these mines.

The giant mushrooms (can't remember name) are a 3x3, and similar to doors, cannot be placed beside each other exactly, but I wove them anyways. The can be placed in a grid.

The tree tops can be passed through (like rainbow blocks)

If you did not already notice, the deep forest mines are 100x100, rather than the smaller size.

Comments

• AroeAroe Member
    Actually, pretty much everyone on the Forums has talked and heard about these items in the Spoiler Threads.

I was a bit surprised at seeing Water Liles in these Mines, as they were originally seasonal decorative items, but I’m glad they’re more accessible.

Also, if you’ve watched the sneak peeks of the Mines that Gdog and RedEagle have done, you’ll see that they discovered you could walk through the Tree Tops, and that Green Goop & Slimeballs spawned in each other—where you can also obtain Slime Splat if you mine enough Goop.

I didn’t know the perimeters of the Mushrooms, though, so thanks for pointing that out! They’re not necessarily my building style so who knows how long I’d have gone without knowing this informations about them. :p

Happy Mining!
  • Hey! I can see the prizes from here!

Also i never noticed there were slime splats, i need to get those asap
  • Its out???? I NEED TO UPDATE CC!!!!!!!!!!!

The last update was to support this. You shouldn't have to update Cubic Castles again. The developers automatically updated it during the server restart.

The last update was to support this. You shouldn't have to update Cubic Castles again. The developers automatically updated it during the server restart.
    For steam. But I didnt have too. Weird XD
  • I took a while long break and saw the updates, but I have one question...
    How do we get regulare grass. Do we do something to get it now?

Sorry if it's a really stupid question. But I'm not exactly 100% up to date
  • AroeAroe Member

I took a while long break and saw the updates, but I have one question...
    How do we get regulare grass. Do we do something to get it now?

Sorry if it's a really stupid question. But I'm not exactly 100% up to date

It’s fine, lol.

The regular Forest Mines are still intact, though they’re just not as common as they once were—due to maybe half of them being replaced with the new Deep Forest Mines—however, they do still exist, and Regular Grass can still be obtainable from them.
  • Mine the green goop, it gives u slime splats along with the goop
  • LateCom said:

oof
    i didnt mine the goop cuz there was other lovely stuff haha
    time to farm goop now

Gg :)
  • For some reason, the rumor has spread that slimeballs will be used to craft Slyme-Inna-Box's. I can't dispel this, since I have no proof either way, but I'm pretty sure this won't be the case. If Slymes became cheaper and more easily accessible, there would be a lot more of them in general. Then imagine the lag this would put on the server. Not saying it's not possible, but don't get your hopes up ;)
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited July 2018
    JackFury said:

For some reason, the rumor has spread that slimeballs will be used to craft Slyme-Inna-Box's. I can't dispel this, since I have no proof either way, but I'm pretty sure this won't be the case. If Slymes became cheaper and more easily accessible, there would be a lot more of them in general. Then imagine the lag this would put on the server. Not saying it's not possible, but don't get your hopes up ;)

Well Sir Kewberth said they eventually want realms to be more expensive, due to the mass amount of them on the server. That being said, they already want to lower the strain the server.
    Aroe said:

Actually, pretty much everyone on the Forums has talked and heard about these items in the Spoiler Threads.

Yeah but those are just previous guesses. No one told us about the items that are not in the picture from Sir Kewberth up until some new videos. This way, it is in writing, and available to all. We can get opinions and chat about them this way as well.
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited July 2018
    wait arent all mines 100 by 100 excluding cave mines?
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    edited July 2018

wait arent all mines 100 by 100 excluding cave mines?

I just learned that today. I guess the hills of the deep forest mine make it bigger, so I felt the need to check. Turns out it was. Way to tell all of Cubic Castles I'm stupid, Pickles. Jk.
  • PimyddPimydd Member

Well Sir Kewberth said they eventually want realms to be more expensive, due to the mass amount of them on the server. That being said, they already want to lower the strain the server.

They've already increased the price of realms, although I dunno if they'll increase anymore.
  • tell me exactly what is this mine?
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

tell me exactly what is this mine?

Its been picked clean.
  • Ahaha that is fab!
  • also i found out some invisible blocks in deep forest mine
  • Proof that im not jumping.. look at the pet.