Halloween Candy Effect

After eating one of the varying Halloween candies, you get three tiny bats that fly around you! It would be like the valentines hearts with the box of chocolates and letters!

Comments

• ValleyValley Member
    The valentine candies have no use so I think the hearts should also be added to those when you consume them.
    +1 to your idea
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited July 2018
    I think anything you eat should provide either a mini-buff (temporary speed, higher jumps, etc for a minute or two) or some cute visual effect for a time (maybe an hour or so). Otherwise there is no point in eating them, and they are useless.
  • b3achy said:

I think anything you eat should provide either a mini-buff (temporary speed, higher jumps, etc for a minute or two) or some cute visual effect for a time (maybe an hour or so). Otherwise there is no point in eating them, and they are useless.

Agreed!!!
  • b3achy said:

I agree, but if you got powers, parkours that are supposed to be hard will be easy to complete. But im in for the visual effects :)
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    +1
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    +1 , or it useless