LOT 12. What a disappointment...

1 first aid kit for 1500 c? Small when you place it and heals you? I think healing blocks are bigger and guess what! They heal you too, and they only cost 150 c.
Any thoughts on this?

Comments

• I do agree. 3 first aid kits for 1500c would’ve been better. Kinda like the grill how there was 3
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I kinda wish there were at least 3 kits per pack. It looks nice and it's a really cool idea, just a tad expensive for me
  • What i meant with disappointment is the price not the design
  • Yeah, i think atleast 3 per pack would be better, or changing the initial price of the pack for it, or for all different ones, so you can't get ripped off?

I agree with you that Heal Blocks are alot more efficient!
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    They are overpriced I have to agree however I believe they will serve a purpose more in decoration, however, I have to agree that there should have been 3 for 1,500c.
  • lucaaa795 said:

It's somewhat too late now, though. I mean, what will happen to those who bought them for 1500c each? Especially if they bought them off players!

I think they could rollback the servers to a time where the kits weren't out yet. Of course that would mean that people would lose any progress they made on mining/building during now/the rollback time.
  • lucaaa795 said:

*Zoddy* said:

Yeah, i think atleast 3 per pack would be better, or changing the initial price of the pack for it, or for all different ones, so you can't get ripped off?

I agree with you that Heal Blocks are alot more efficient!

First aid kit's main purpose is not to heal :P

you could say it's main purpose is not to be a deco aswell
  • Kirodashi said:

lucaaa795 said:

It's somewhat too late now, though. I mean, what will happen to those who bought them for 1500c each? Especially if they bought them off players!

I think they could rollback the servers to a time where the kits weren't out yet. Of course that would mean that people would lose any progress they made on mining/building during now/the rollback time.
    I really hope that is a joke :)
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Well there was a server crash like 2 days ago after which many items got lost and some duplicated, so you never know.

Kirodashi said:

lucaaa795 said:

I really hope that is a joke :)
  • If you could place it in any realm but only for yourself it would be cool and handy
  • If you could place it in any realm but only for yourself it would be cool and handy

Yes!
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited July 2018
    I think it's fine as is. Will add a lot of realism to certain builds.
    It's a unique it too. How many healing type blocks do we have? 2 and the wand right.
    So that definitely adds value imo.
    End of the day if you don't like it, don't buy it.
    I personally got 15.
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    edited July 2018

If you could place it in any realm but only for yourself it would be cool and handy

What about parkours who are carefully balanced to take perfect amount of players HP?
    Or any other realm with the design to take your hp?
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I am actually shocked that so many complain about the price of an item that is useful, but none of you ever raised your voice when the cooler-box came out for the exact same price-tag.... seriously
    You get an overpriced deco, not a peep.
    You get a little thing that has a function, all hell breaks loose!!!

that makes no sense to me.
  • The cooler actually got A LOT of backlash with the running joke of them being gold bricks, I do not know where you were Scorto lol :P.

My opinion is: At the end of the day the price doesn't matter it is the devs decision as it is not an integral item to have. It just makes me sad for it to be 1.5k especially considering it being limited time only. It is another item added to the game that will rarely ever be used because a wall has been raised in front of it in the form of price. This is a really neat item and it is sad it will never be used to it's full extent. Certain items being 1.5k make sense like the compass because you would not use more than one. Items that can be used many times over like the med kit should come in at a lower price point. If the med kit was 1.5k and in the store perma then I would have no beef but I am a sad grey :O:. Such a beautiful item going to disappear from his grasp.
  • The cooler actually got A LOT of backlash with the running joke of them being gold bricks, I do not know where you were Scorto lol :P.

My opinion is: At the end of the day the price doesn't matter it is the devs decision as it is not an integral item to have. It just makes me sad for it to be 1.5k especially considering it being limited time only. It is another item added to the game that will rarely ever be used because a wall has been raised in front of it in the form of price. This is a really neat item and it is sad it will never be used to it's full extent. Certain items being 1.5k make sense like the compass because you would not use more than one. Items that can be used many times over like the med kit should come in at a lower price point. If the med kit was 1.5k and in the store perma then I would have no beef but I am a sad grey :O:. Such a beautiful item going to disappear from his grasp.

Well said, exactly what i feel
  • scorto7 said:

I am actually shocked that so many complain about the price of an item that is useful, but none of you ever raised your voice when the cooler-box came out for the exact same price-tag.... seriously
    You get an overpriced deco, not a peep.
    You get a little thing that has a function, all hell breaks loose!!!

that makes no sense to me.

coolers were 1.5k and it gives 3. unlike the Med kit, it only gives one
  • How come we get 3 sleeping bags but only 1 Med kit?
    gdog said:

End of the day if you don't like it, don't buy it.

You can’t really say that anymore, what if we like the item but it’s too expensive.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    seriously?
    A med kit is more worth spending 1500 cubits on.
    Unlike most of the other summer items the med kit is useful in more then 1 way.
    By that alone i already find it to be more valuable then 3 coolers or 3 sleeping bags(which are no more then decorative items).