Glitched Items

UiUi Member
edited June 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Okay so... I just thought of this today and it's something that would save quite a bit of time for Mods and Admins. What if Glitched items were added into the game, say like the Broken Link was made into a consumable item that took you to a special parkour event, or the Unused beta tree was made into a Christmas event item (because it looks like a candy cane to me). This would allow Mods and Admins not to worry about selling glitched items, if you think about it, glitched items are like the game is being creative, its creating things that the creators would have probably never thought about (sorry but I dont think anyone thought about adding a broken square with an x in the corner). Anyways, it's just a thought, let me know what you guys think about it.

Comments

• So like the Creeper in MineCraft??? That was a coding bug???
  • edited June 2018
    They can let the bugged items in the game but then they will have to add more. One or a few beta trees in game could cost more than 1mil c so it's better to remove the bugged items instead of letting it ruin the economy.
  • There’s literally a rule against taking advantage of Hughes items and it glitches ._.
  • So people who have glitched items get a very unfair game advantage?

I wouldn’t call it an advantage...
  • Tradable glitched items are removed I think
  • Tradable glitched items are removed I think

Well I mean I have an item cat in my storage so XD
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Hmm, wonder how Null was created? ;D

I wouldn’t call it an advantage...
    What do you call it when people try to make obscene currencies off a rare object that they shouldn't really have?
  • UiUi Member
    I'm saying they fix the bugs and make them useable items instead of removing them from the game altogether
  • Ui said:

I'm saying they fix the bugs and make them useable items instead of removing them from the game altogether

But they’re items that aren’t SUPPOSED to be in game period.
  • I dont really agree with this that much. Good idea though! But some items were removed for a reason.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    There is some I would want to be added.. (Stacked hats/dehydrated cubes)
  • stacked hats would be awsome because now you dont have too worry about running out of space and your free to have as many hats as you can get
  • @ lol or 25 red cubes stacked or a ghost trap called :item: lol tbh people could maybe use javascript or something like that to hack the game but les be honest no hacker or good glitcher plays cc they arent gonna waste their time to make a way to glitch items for a game unless they are like making money from it.tbh glitch items can rly be printed because its all just luck hoping the game breaks or chokes.plus a glitches are just cool they cant harm or be used to trolled people :unless its a warp: because one time these guys traded me a warp and the name was just so huge and gigantic i couldent even close the trade i have to personally close the tab and wait for cc to reload.also the only types of glitches you can do is beam bumper that dosent make food but the minute you break it it resets and boom done so lol ya.to sum up my steven king novel GIGA CHAD explanation dont worry about glitches because at the end of day they dont cause a nuissance unless they are obv glitched warps with long names on purpose.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Please check dates before you comment on a post. Necro posting can result in a ban from the forums. Please be sure to read the rules.
This discussion has been closed.