All deep mines?

ALL forest mines are deep. Why does this happen? I need stone, and forest mines are how I get stone. Why does this happen?

Comments

• AroeAroe Member
    Actually, not all Forest Mines are now Deep Forest Mines, only about half.

Also, you can still find ores on the sides of Deep Forest Mines! I’ve found Iron, Black Marble, and some Stone so far. Just remember to look all over the mine, and not only in a single area.

Happy Mining! :p
  • Less stone. I have tried about 10 mines (at least) and all were deep
  • AroeAroe Member
    Roxie01 said:

Less stone. I have tried about 10 mines (at least) and all were deep

Then try going to other Mines, Forest Mines aren’t the only ones that have Stone, you know?

I’ve actually found that Mountain & Desert Mines have a large plethora of Stone then the others, with some Iron and Silver as well.
  • I think Roxie's point is that she cannot find a forest mine. I may have just had great luck for the deep ones, but I didn't stumble upon any regular ones either.
  • AroeAroe Member

I think Roxie's point is that she cannot find a forest mine. I may have just had great luck for the deep ones, but I didn't stumble upon any regular ones either.

Well Kewberth himself said that the regular Forest Mines will stay intact, so I guess my only piece of advice would be for her to just try harder?

Try Aspen or Spyre, I’ve stumbled into two regular Forest Mines in each Overworld while in my search for deep ones.
  • Aroe said:

I think Roxie's point is that she cannot find a forest mine. I may have just had great luck for the deep ones, but I didn't stumble upon any regular ones either.

Well Kewberth himself said that the regular Forest Mines will stay intact, so I guess my only piece of advice would be for her to just try harder?

Try Aspen or Spyre, I’ve stumbled into two regular Forest Mines in each Overworld while in my search for deep ones.
    Finding Stone isn't hard. Just mine and mine! I haven't had luck finding materals in the new mine. XD

Try arctic mines. Lots of minerals there.
  • Roxie01Roxie01 Member
    edited July 2018
    Forest mines have the most stone. It is like if you edge mine a desert (or arctic) mine, you get like 3 groups of about 100. Forest mines are like 5 groups of 70. Also forest mines are good for wood. You can’t use green polka trees, or forest leaves with a saw.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It's because people are camping in the deep forests so they never regenerate. It'll probably solve itself when they're not so new anymore. You're getting a deep forest rush. For stone try mountain mines for now I guess.
  • It's because people are camping in the deep forests so they never regenerate. It'll probably solve itself when they're not so new anymore. You're getting a deep forest rush. For stone try mountain mines for now I guess.

What if release Aegis for all of the Deep Forest. And will be for the new mines if there will be added.