Spoilers - Item files - Items you never knew about! (Valentines update)

*Joystick**Joystick* Member
edited February 2021 in General Chat

/!\ This thread contains numerous SPOILERS regarding upcoming items. /!\

Welcome to this thread where you can find new / unused items that we can find in the files of the game! Enjoy! :)
Disclaimer : Admins do not recommend going through the games files as it may be dangerous and can corrupt your game. Don't do it if you're not experienced enough.

Unreleased Items!

Those items aren't ingame yet but planned to be someday!

Those are the new upcoming Valentine items! Might miss some, but here's an overview of what's ahead!

36 New fish species for the next update!

Wizard's Book, Summoning Circle & Monster Box - Will be used for magic related crafts.

Modern Extractor & Distiller - Modern versions of our existing extractor and distiller. Perhaps more efficient?

Wildspot Realm - Possibly for renting or allowing people to place a realm in your Overworld.

NPC - Mannequins with the ability to talk.

New Dehydrated Cubes - Self-explanatory. They were in the files for long and wait to be released.

Miscellaneous items!

Those items are still in the files while being - for some - deprecated. We don't know if they're going to be added or not, but they're present.

These are early sprites for the trunks, wooden planks, metal plates and cacti. They're now - in SirKewberth's words "maybe deprecated?"

A few unknown items. A silver key, a weird block, a silver coin, a slope, ink and a cardboard box. We do not have further pieces of information about them.

A coupon, even SirKewberth can't recall what it is used for, or what is its supposed use.

The legendary @Hat! Alongside a cone. Both are wearables but not released and sitting here for years.

Unobtainable items!

These items can be used ... only by the admins! They can't be obtained at all.

Star Block and Power Up Cube - These are part of the Adventure mode. The first allows the player getting a star (self-achievement), the second grants different powers to the player to carry on their adventure.

Bedrock - It can be seen in official realms. It is used to proove the realm the player is in is an official one.

Raffle Box - Was placed in the Cubic Town Center before the end of the Raffle events. It was also removed from the previous Learning Center. Was used for players to drop Raffle Tokens to have a chance to win a special item.

Search and Notice Bumpers - The first one was used in the lobby, to search for certain realms. The second was used during the charity event, so players knew where to donate. Both can be seen in the old lobby (Ye Old Lobby). The notice bumper has different texture when placed.

Different blocks that are all used in the Adventure Mode.
1 - The Sys Block tells the game to ignore permissions for nearby items. It allows the player to access crafting stations or look into chests while they don't have the permissions in the room.
2 - The ? Block is invisible. It triggers an event when you walk into it.
3 - The T Block is invisible because it takes the shape/texture of the adjacent block. It triggers an event if the player walks in the nearby area.

Halloween Door - Used in 2018 for halloween, they allowed players getting candies. Now unused.

CosmicCow Overworld Icon - used in official Overworlds. Unique icon seen in the overworlds list.

Stamps - Those are / were used for official doors / realms. From the left to the right :
• Used for the Official Event Realm.
• Used for the Cubic Jail.
• Used for the Cubic Castles Town Center.
• Used for the Cubic Castles Museum.
• Was used on the Adventure Mode door in the old lobby (Ye Old Lobby).
• Used for the Adventure realm.
• Used for the Official Learnign Center.
• Used for My Home realm (leading to the player's main realm).
• Used on the My Home door in the old lobby (Ye Old Lobby).
• A placeholder stamp. Unused.
• Used for the Fall Hunting Grounds realms.
• Used for the Cubic Farmer's Co-op.
• Special placeholder stamp used for mines and realms images. Unused now.

Removed items!

Those items were once ingame, but have been removed due to some reasons. They're still in the files!

Black Necktie - A wearable removed because Betamax (former Admin) didn't think it looked good.

Ore Blocks - Early design for the ores we now know. Unlike the beta bushes, those were removed entirely from the game.

Petals - They were early miscellaneous items for crafting.

Comments

• RyhRyh Member
    Oh! :0
  • AroeAroe Member
    I’m so excited!

The new filled Jars will obviously be used for capturing a new Mob after the introduced it, much like Fairies! It’s been about 3 years since the Dungeon & Fairy Update so I’m super stoked!

Those Power Stacks might be obtainable from catching this new Fairy-like Mob without a Jar (like when you catch a Fairy without a Empty Jar and you receive random Fairy Dust) which I’m sure will probably be used to craft some new Bombs?

Those new Sentries obviously tie in with the new Mob, the new Rope might be used as a lasso of some sort, the “M” Book will probably serve as a guide of how to catch specific Mobs, and the modernized Oven obviously might serve a new purpose in crafting.

So many new things happening lately I cannot wait!
  • EidenEiden Member
    thats amazing
    i think strange machines are
    one is a coffe machine
    other one for idk
  • The thing in the jar is the same as the thing on the sentry.
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Aroe said:

I’m so excited!
    It’s been about 3 years since the Dungeon & Fairy Update so I’m super stoked!

Man I’m getting old...and that wasn’t even my first year!
    Also that grey powder must be gunpowder, afterall they’re adding sulfur, and the whick must be the fuse for said gunpowder. And Didn’t someone even say they were planning on making bombs craftable?
  • AroeAroe Member
    Kokopelli said:

Aroe said:

I’m so excited!
    It’s been about 3 years since the Dungeon & Fairy Update so I’m super stoked!

Man I’m getting old...and that wasn’t even my first year!
    Also that grey powder must be gunpowder, afterall they’re adding sulfur, and the whick must be the fuse for said gunpowder. And Didn’t someone even say they were planning on making bombs craftable?
    Lol. Remember the chaos and excitement that ensued after Fairies and Slimes were released? So many people were running amok trying to catch a Fairy or kill a Slyme it was so fun. The best update, possibly.

Also, yes I do think someone said that they were planning on making Bombs craftable so the powders must be connected to that theory in some way.
  • CreepuBCreepuB Member
    edited July 2018
    Maybe you need that bear trap to catch that new fairy looking mob? Also I think the grey powder could be gun powder for the bombs
  • CreepuB said:

Maybe you need that bear trap to catch that new fairy looking mob? Also I think the grey powder could be gun powder for the bombs

Maybe. Like a giant fairy??
    lucaaa795 said:

CreepuB said:

Maybe you need that bear trap to catch that new fairy looking mob?

With all due respect, thats nonsense. Even for cubic
    He didnt say what size. And so what! It doesnt have to be real!
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    edited July 2018
    I'm thinking that bombs will be craftable (Gun powder+Sulfur+Wick=Bomb?)
  • I would say that the "Slime Bubble" Is definitely a bowling ball, and I'm thinking that bombs will be craftable (Gun powder+Sulfur+Wick=Bomb?)

SirKewberth said that bombs will be craftable, and I think so for the recipe =)
  • 'Sir.Fox''Sir.Fox' Member
    edited July 2018
    Could be a new adventure thing? With portal spell book and key and stuff
    Also the metal ball thing looks like a bomb casing to me
  • did somebody say satanic circle... O u O
  • Yes Aroe the slyme and fairy update were amazing! The chaos!
  • Im still wondering where ink is used for o.o maybe its just to craft the book with but if not what else could it be
  • i think ink you'll put it into the wick and the ball something with gunpowder or other powder idk.. to craft bomb
  • Powder + Sulfur + Wick + Steel Hammer = Bombs
  • Powder + Sulfur + Wick + Steel Hammer = Bombs

Maybe that grey ball is a bomb shell so maybe that could be part of how to craft it
  • The gray ball is most likely a Bomb Shell, and the GunPowder and Fuse would be combined along with it to create bombs. The ink is either for the books and/or for coloring the bombs black.
  • I wonder if it will just be black bombs that are craftable if this is the case, what about qbee bombs?
  • LateCom said:

i hope qbee bombs becomes craftable !

Maybe these different powders and that ball will be needed to craft different bombs?!
  • hrmmm maybe the mob in the jar are like wisp
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    I’m pretty sure the ‘strange machines’ are from the adventure mode. It just looks familiar to me but I might be wrong though.
  • Have I found the last summer item? =O
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    edited July 2018
    that is not a shark tooth.
    It's a tooth from the toothbee mask.
  • COFFEE MACHINE AND UH... SOMETHING

COFFEE MACHINE AND UH... SOMETHING

Modern Extractor* and Modern Distiller
  • lucaaa795 said:

starts praying that its a shark tooth owo , cuz if its a shark tooth there are shark attacks ! and if there are shark attacks there would be sharks! and if there are sharks you will start to fear the water or start a shark aquarium (owo)

lucaaa795 said:

starts praying that its a shark tooth owo , cuz if its a shark tooth there are shark attacks ! and if there are shark attacks there would be sharks! and if there are sharks you will start to fear the water or start a shark aquarium (owo)
    It's not.
  • Oh boi, you're right.. I just checked the mask XD
  • I think the sentrys are the sam but u can craft the onr with the nes mob on it with the normal new sentry and new thingy in a jar