The Cubic Explorer (was The Daily Cubic) - New newspaper out

Because I have nothing better to do and don't have a major discord server, I am bringing bake The Daily Cubic! The newspaper made me feel good about my writing. I hope you guys will enjoy the return of The Daily Cubic!

Newspapers

June 19 2018: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zwDzVtXgQ0wSk0nvlDa4hHp2lr6UZjcla08y0WFer7w/edit?usp=sharing

June 20 2018: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e7hOiQbQBRYr7rWAPXMG5Eo3VIOzpa0jTUYfFe_5ctc/edit?usp=sharing

Special Edition: June 27 2018: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BMRv0SJWeKpaJVhTZuKTPoRlRBbo7oqaplXVwiWVzEw/edit?usp=sharing

Sunday, July 1 2018: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11_NfCMJXn00jflesbPjvb8A3TL9_LU1NybaEEG2I7_Y/edit?usp=sharing

Sunday, July 1, 2018 : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ATTLyUS7F32vsBlScZVhxNNgzIcIwZgWoO_IfYk8nx4/edit?usp=sharing

Comments

• Early Bump! Made a newspaper last night!

NOTE FOR ADVERTISEMENTS!!! Next newspaper will show the correct prices! 10c for 1 ad and 50c for a lifetime!
  • I believe there is a false advertisement in your newspaper "most viewed". However, I might buy an ad to tell your readers how fab I am... once your content is the most viewed.
  • I believe there is a false advertisement in your newspaper "most viewed". However, I might buy an ad to tell your readers how fab I am... once your content is the most viewed.

about that last part jk jk jk

It was most veiwed before we shut down for the first time. So, at the moment, no it is not. But hopefully soon we can be back with tons of veiws!

And Bump! New Newspaper for June 20th!

Go down to the last page and read our new name competition!
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited June 2018

mmmm Nope you're wrong x)

But still better about the overall looking =)

• mmmm Nope you're wrong x)

But still better about the overall looking =)
    I swear it was more but.... ok
  • edited June 2018
    joy u got a discussion which gdog closed this is the real one edit picture didnt post so ashamed of myself :Q:
  • Ahmad09 said:

joy u got a discussion which gdog closed this is the real one edit picture didnt post so ashamed of myself :Q:

My bad didn't see this one ^^ Still under 386 =P
  • Ahmad09 said:

My bad didn't see this one ^^ Still under 386 =P
    Still... kind of the most viewed. :P
  • u see @-Joystick-ur thread was made before mads thread
  • Bump!! Need new name ideas!!
  • Bump! 24 hours until winner is announced! Enter your name ideas for a chance to win a prize!
  • Cubic Gazette
    The Builders Enquirer
    Overworld Post
    The Qbees Herald
    News Miner
    The Daily Castle
  • Congrats to our winner............ @Motivation!!!! You won 500c!!! Our new name is The Cubic Explorer!
  • Congrats to our winner............ @Motivation!!!! You won 500c!!! Our new name is The Cubic Explorer!

Dora is quaking
  • Kirodashi said:

Congrats to our winner............ @Motivation!!!! You won 500c!!! Our new name is The Cubic Explorer!

Dora is quaking
    XDDDD SHE JEALOUS
  • ANNOUNCEMENTS: IF YOU PAID FOR A ADVERTISEMENT, YOU WILL STILL SEE YOUR ADVERTISEMENT IN THE NEW PAPERS.

THE NEXT PAPER WILL COME OUT THIS WEEKEND WHEN I AM IN A HOTEL THIS WEEKED
  • MotivationMotivation Member
    edited June 2018
    OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRUGAWD!!!!!
    Well that was really unexpected o.o
    I only suggested one while Galaxon suggested 6 xD
  • OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRUGAWD!!!!!

I personally liked my names better, but thats my opinion, I think yours was great too!
    gg!

Ya. GG. Add me in game for 500c.

I personally liked my names better, but thats my opinion, I think yours was great too!
    gg!
    I liked some of yours. I did a wheel spin on Motivations and one of yours. Motivations won. I did it so it was fair.

gg!
    I liked some of yours. I did a wheel spin on Motivations and one of yours. Motivations won. I did it so it was fair.
    Oh, well, I thought you would choose the one you liked, otherwise it’s just a raffle, but which one of mine did you choose for this wheel spin? Just curious

gg!
    Oh, well, I thought you would choose the one you liked, otherwise it’s just a raffle, but which one of mine did you choose for this wheel spin? Just curious
    The Qbees Herald. It was unique, just like motivations.
  • Bump! Sorry for the double post but......

NEW SPECIAL EDITION PAPER OUT NOW!!
  • MAD ITS NOT JADABUG ITS ASHIBUG SORRY FOR CAPS I FORGET TO REMOVE EM
  • Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    edited July 2018
    Ahmad09 said:

MAD ITS NOT JADABUG ITS ASHIBUG SORRY FOR CAPS I FORGET TO REMOVE EM

Oh I am so sorry. @ashibug My apologize. I will remember that and fix it asap.

Edit: Website in development.
    Estimated release date: July 2
  • Like the newspaper!
  • Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    edited July 2018

Like the newspaper!

Thanks!

And the website came out early! It was easier than I expected! Here is the link! Become a member and/or join our email club and get emails from us of our latest newspapers!
    Please note, all email addresses are safe. I dont really like pranking and all that after the past few weeks (something very personal, please dont ask). If you sign up, please do not reply to that email. If you do, you will get a response saying "Please email Mad Dog Gamer at _________.gmail.com." I wont say my email cause I wouldn't like alot of spam!!

Link: https://xxmaddoggamerxx.wixsite.com/thecubicexplorer
  • Like the newspaper!

Thanks!

And the website came out early! It was easier than I expected! Here is the link! Become a member and/or join our email club and get emails from us of our latest newspapers!
    Please note, all email addresses are safe. I dont really like pranking and all that after the past few weeks (something very personal, please dont ask). If you sign up, please do not reply to that email. If you do, you will get a response saying "Please email Mad Dog Gamer at _________.gmail.com." I wont say my email cause I wouldn't like alot of spam!!

who would spam u xD
  • Ahmad09 said:

Like the newspaper!

Thanks!

who would spam u xD
    No one.