Cat and Dog Pet Giveaway

Hello, so I got nothing else to do so imma do a giveaway. I will be giving away a level 0 cat pet and a level 0 dog pet.

How To Enter: Go to CreepuB's Realm and bump the guest bumper. The bumper should be at the front of the realm. Be carful, it is pretty cold in my realm!

Ending: The winners will be chosen on July 1st, using a random number generator to chose the winners.

I never done any giveaways like this so i hope nothing goes wrong and hope you all can enjoy.

-CreepuB

Comments

• CreepuBCreepuB Member
    edited June 2018
    Bump, just gonna let you know you can still enter the giveaway, winners will be chosen july 1st so try to enter while you can
  • Entered!
  • I'll try to enter this morning, if not tonight.
  • I will try to chose the winners at 11:00 cc time so enter if you have not yet. Also i think this will be my last bump
  • Entered!!
  • ValleyValley Member
    I’ve entered
  • Using the random number generator, i have chosen the 2 winners!

Dog Pet - 34: SirGalaxon

Cat Pet - 11: DimasTheYoutuber

Winners can add me in game to come claim your prize!

Thank you all for taking part in my giveaway! I am sorry if you didn't win, I just don't have enough prizes for everyone but I hope you still enjoyed it anyway.
  • Thank you so much!!! This is awesome! I’ll tp to you in game
  • I was so close!!!
  • Does anyone know who DimasTheYoutuber is? I tried sending a friend request but it said no such user
  • Um, I’ve certainly seen him before, the question is where is he?
  • CreepuB said:

Does anyone know who DimasTheYoutuber is? I tried sending a friend request but it said no such user

I think i saw him several time
    He host a parkour too last time
  • CreepuB said:

Does anyone know who DimasTheYoutuber is? I tried sending a friend request but it said no such user

I can get a hold of him on discord. I'll try.
  • DeemzDeemz Member
    Oh hi i took a prolonged break session and im back, where can i get m’prize?