Blizzard in Arctic Mines

Please remove the Blizzards from Arctic Mines.

What is the point of having a mine you can't see 3 inches in front of you anyways?

It is hard enough to find your cursor even with light snow but a blizzard makes the mine totally useless.

Comments

• meh its annoying but realistic i guess.
  • Part of the game.. And as WolfStyle said, it looks more realistic! Just leave and find another mine. Problem solved ^^
  • Part of the game.. And as WolfStyle said, it looks more realistic! Just leave and find another mine. Problem solved ^^

We have walking pumpkins and cube for heads, i think we're way past realistic.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    I like the blizzard but I think it's a little too much. The snow alone makes arctic mines a little annoying but with added inability to see I just skip blizzard and go to the next one. Maybe deserts should have sand storms >:)
  • Just a random fun fact when they introduced weather to mines for a long time it was broken :)! Like in tropical mines it always rained, there was never a dry tropical mine. They did not get around to fixing it until about five months later, not for sure if it was taken care of by default or if they worked on it. Sadly few complained because a only a small percentage of us mine ;_;.

As for my opinion I like the blizzards! I love the feeling of walking into a blizzard and wanting to flip a table because I have to back out and go to another mine. The dynamic nature of weather in mines is rather fantastic. I prefer it stay the same.
  • Just a random fun fact when they introduced weather to mines for a long time it was broken :)! Like in tropical mines it always rained, there was never a dry tropical mine. They did not get around to fixing it until about five months later, not for sure if it was taken care of by default or if they worked on it. Sadly few complained because a only a small percentage of us mine ;_;.

As for my opinion I like the blizzards! I love the feeling of walking into a blizzard and wanting to flip a table because I have to back out and go to another mine. The dynamic nature of weather in mines is rather fantastic. I prefer it stay the same.

a) Totally true
    b) Highly amusing
    c) I love whens it rains. So when I'm expecting to have to go to the sunny, positive, beach like mine, I find it very enjoyable to walk in and find my happy place. I dunno why, I just love the rain.
  • You could always leave that mine and find another with a more suitable weather?
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • thats why its arctic mine because it has some blizzard place. ye as wolf said realistic. also mines are refreshing every hour or idk so as it will refresh it will back to light snow so its just stable for me +0
  • I've seen the new rarer forest mine, what about putting some things worth having in blizzard mine? Like snowballs and icicles?
  • Siddd said:

I like the blizzard but I think it's a little too much. The snow alone makes arctic mines a little annoying but with added inability to see I just skip blizzard and go to the next one. Maybe deserts should have sand storms >:)

YES!! SANDSTORMS!
  • Siddd said:

YES!! SANDSTORMS!
    I second that!
  • Siddd said:

YES!! SANDSTORMS!
    Darude - Sandstorm
  • Ok, so I just leave and go to a new mine? I did, and again, and again, and again till I found another blizzard mine. The mines that were calm had NONE of the deposits, sulfur or even any geysers in them. Guess what mine did have them in it? Yea 'your' favorite mine had them.

That's alright, I have learned to take a joke. After all I did lose realm stamps (2). The joke is that that issue was 'discussed' several times. This one won't be.