The update is not out, due to the wording of the update for the zoom fix, I was confused

SirGalaxon SirGalaxon Member
edited June 2018 in General Chat
THE UPDATE IS OUT!!!

Comments

• *claps*
  • It’s not -.- i’m not fiding anything
  • same -.-
  • Nice troll Gala
  • edited June 2018
    I was so hyped visited about 10 forest mines lol. It will probably come on monday
  • Kewberth said the update should ge live on monday so not too far away though
  • Lol guys, check the update log in your app store
  • Nice troll Gala

It’s not a troll will, I’m disappointed your just assuming that just because you have not updated your cc
  • *Slashes until death upon Galaxon*
    *Screen pans to full moon*
    "Sucks to suck, doesn't it?"
    *One last slashing sound*
  • Lol guys, check the update log in your app store

The update was only the support for the deep forest mines but the deep forest mines are not actually out on the server yet, normally they never just let some people receive an update and others not, they would release an update to the whole cc server
  • Listen, a new update for cc just arrived today, says it added deep forest mines, added new summer items, and added the teak for the zoom, so regardless whether I was confused about the meaning, doesn’t mean it was a troll, that’s an assumption on your part, and it’s also offensive boi, I would hate doing that, it’s not something I do
  • LateCom said:

^^
    yep
    as sir kewberth said,
    the mines are expected to be out on MONDAY.
    please do not spread fake news, for it is rather irritating for those who are sensitive.

Again, I really thought it was out due to having an update come out Today, so stop accusing me of trolling or spamming or fake news, I was confused
  • Can this be closed plz? People are being very unsensitive, so much for their “sensitivity”
  • Too much salt.
    Watch out guys, you might choke on it
  • lucaaa795 said:

nice troll

THIS WAS NOT A TROLL!!! I was confused, plz stop making ridiculous assumptions, I hate trolls as much as you and really hate being falsely accused of it, can a forum moderator please close this? It’s obviously over salted
  • LateCom said:

Can this be closed plz? People are being very unsensitive, so much for their “sensitivity”

you mean 'insensitive' ?
    its okay. everyone makes mistakes.
    (好像你的父母那样) [jk]

Gg
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Closing upon owner's request. Please do not derail threads with unnecessary drama and arguments. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.