Rin's Art Gallery~

Here is where I will be posting art, while I stop requests , I will just take a break and try to draw something... I actually want to draw?

Feel free to give some criticism , i don't mind

====================================================================
Qbee drawings~

-Joy Stick-

Knyze

Elemental God

Medications

TumbleWeed

Space_Fetus

galantis

CosmicSnail

Kirodashi

Majestic Dizzeh

Mr.Grim

Jack Fury

Orange Tail

Da Farmer

======================================================================

Tsk.... here comes the anime art..... my old (cringe worthy) anime art

HONEY BOMB

Aj Baryza

JulieSings

Qbee Vampire

Valley

Valley (Redraw)

Yoruko

Random stuff because I'm lazy to say it one by one

=========================================================================

Those art is a bit... old? don't cha think!

here are the newer ones~

and another Jack Fury.... but anime this time

Megumin~

A gift for my fangirl friend~

Hannya (one of my onmyoji btw~ if you know what i mean ;3 )

A birthday gift for Creative Symphony

L- Elf ( who has the same birthday as me )

Entry for the Kitty Empire Art Contest

Yoosung (Mystic Messenger favs
Profile Pic Vers

Desktop Background Vers

Chronos/ Enternia , 10th Anniversary Costume (Aura Kingdom)

====================================================================

That's all~ I will be posting here once I have new art~

Comments

• HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited June 2021
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Your art is so glowy and shiny :O
  • Rin ShirakuRin Shiraku Member
    edited June 2018

Your art is so glowy and shiny :O

probably the effects since i did have fun doing them ... i got carried away, but i can make a dark and gloomy effect too... and a simple one. :3

Edit: Just editing this comment since I don't want to necropost

New art ,raffle winner

Graceful Thunder , The Queen Of Diamonds

Going some where tomorrow that is why I made the easiest first :P
  • I dislike how talented Rin is ;_;, I feel unworthy to look upon the art. The picture of Grace looks super atmospheric and leaps off the page.
  • I dislike how talented Rin is ;_;, I feel unworthy to look upon the art. The picture of Grace looks super atmospheric and leaps off the page.

o.o I'm only good at 1 thing and that is drawing, the others .... well I'm useless if its not art

I can't/ not even good at waking up in the morning... even standing or walking I mostly trip, i don't know why but I'm really a lazy person.....

i'm trying to change since high school will be really stressful

and thanks (^9^)/~
  • Your art is amazing, the amount of detail you oput into it is unbelievable!! The colors and style are amazing :D
  • OMG! ALL THESE ART ARE AMMMMMAAAAZING!

TEACH US YOUR WAYS MASTER
    edited June 2018

OMG! ALL THESE ART ARE AMMMMMAAAAZING!

TEACH US YOUR WAYS MASTER

I will show you de (my) way , ik that meme is dead

try doing blending option

Overlay: What I mostly use to make the color even brighter or darker

Soft Light: Adding small lighting or for soft colors

Color Dodge; Bright items, look at the graceful thunder art work, color dodge was used in the fire flies and bright light

Multiply: to make a dark place erase with the air brush with high or low opacity to make light , example is the Chronos/Eternia and Graceful Thunder art , try to understand how the light effects work

and some bonus art tip:

If you want to use bright colors, try not to make it messy, and make it fit with your art style
    and Pastel or softer colors will be easier to color with

experiment with some color, you could add a different layer and try messing around with some colors until something fits the main color

and shading with black sometimes fit but not every time , try the darker colors
    Main color: Blue
    Shading: Dark violet (lower opacity)

and

Your art is amazing, the amount of detail you oput into it is unbelievable!! The colors and style are amazing :D

Thanks QwQ ~ !
  • I just read Rins post trying to help us understand her talent and I just heard Japanese I think...because none of it registered ahaha.
  • Heeey! , just came back from some trip......

well I'm still working on the art raffle winner... I can't think of a pose

I'm going to tell you what I have been doing when I was away.....
    Sleeping, and eating then go back to sleep *cough*

I have been testing, and practicing pastel colors, and I got you some art

Devil and angel, its like the right and left mind , one mind is thinking of cute and nice stuff , the other is gore (don't search that up pls ;-;) and other thingggs?....

that is my mind when I'm doing art owo

and that is two of my OCs ^^, You could see I have used a different coloring style.... its softer for the eyes

Anyways hope you like it! and I'am not slacking off, I just can't think of a pose... but I will get some ideas soon!
  • New art~!

just practicing red hair , turned out good! , I cried on the line art on how much time that took but I still finished it

here's a Neko Karma Akabane... or Akashi Seijuro? I guess

turned out good, I don't really like him Karma so I don't know why I drew him (I'm more of a... Itona fan huhu~)

well my friend and sister likes him so I will just gift it to them

Anyways hope you like it...... I worked all day just for this wow......
  • Rin the ever talented artist, I hope your vacation was splendid ^_^!
  • Rin the ever talented artist, I hope your vacation was splendid ^_^!

It was great, I got to sleep, since had less sleep these days , hope your day is alright too ~ ^w^

and, not really talented still got a long way to go :D but thanksuuuu ^^
  • I love EVERY SINGLE ONE!
  • Woah Rin your art is amazing i wish i could make art like that
  • I love EVERY SINGLE ONE!

Thank youuu QwQ

Woah Rin your art is amazing i wish i could make art like that

you could art like that ! just keep practicing you will get better, and thank you so muchh ^^

btw ;-; since school is starting , I will now post art here.... well not frequently anymore, oh well ;-;

2 days till school starts, I'm just getting ready for it, Thanks for the support everyone, it kept me motivated to do art ^^
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited July 2018
    Welcome to n beautful coloured thread =)
    edited July 2018
    Ahhh got you some lazy and unfinished art, I was taking up too much time, and I don't want my parents to know I'm still drawing even it's almost school, hehe I'm a little rebel ;), I do anything for art >:0

here's Red from pokemon , I just drew on the sketch and colored it
    wish I could have finished it.... welp I got less time that I have than before

hope you like it anyways ^^

Edit: that realization that I can draw anime better than qbees , and drawing qbees are easier than anime , why am I having a harder time drawing a qbee than an anime? is that hard ;-;? ,

send help pls

Edit 2: nevermind, I have no idea what to do anymore, and I'm really craving for finished art so I will finish this
  • So I know you specifically just said you don't like drawing Qbees, but if you are in the mood to do one, I like wearing:
    Fox ears
    Exe Mask
    Suit Jacket
    Black Pants
    Cupid Wings
    White Tutu

I just think your art is amazing no matter what style. So if you need something to draw, I have it right there. If you want another one, just tell me, I have a great idea for my friend.
  • Alrighty! I finished the sketch of the lovely pokemon trainer red!, good thing class was suspended so I can finish the art quick ^^

Anyways hope you like it ~<3
  • AuraAura Member
    Eeeeek your art is the cutest ♡-♡
  • Aura said:

Eeeeek your art is the cutest ♡-♡

:0 I have been noticed by Aura chan ! , Thanksuuu ~! =w= , your art is cute too (^o^)/
  • LOL, YOUR CLASSES WERE SUSPENDED TOO?
  • Alright!, ... ok I didn't made a drawing for any of the raffle winners yet..... everytime I try I just can't get into the mood, and plus that my friend sometimes asks me where's her drawing it's been a month, so i just did it,

A boy version of her lol .... Yandere male version of her*

is it me or I really like drawing people as half animal lol

Finally finished art..... out of all my sketches , a finished art work

i will find inspiration anytime soon, but right now I don't have that much motivation on drawing right now (cuz of school, lowered it , more busy , less time to draw)
  • Art should never be a thing done out of pressure. I can tell you that contestant winner can be patient or they can go home because they are getting a free art :P. It is not like they are going any where any time soon.
  • Log_erLog_er Member
    What do you use to draw? I am more of a pencil and paper kind of artist but i would like to start drawing digitally.
  • Log_er said:

What do you use to draw? I am more of a pencil and paper kind of artist but i would like to start drawing digitally.

*clears throat* alright what i use to draw is Adobe Photoshop , I use a drawing tablet for people who are asking me if I use it , but I do recommend Paint tool Sai ( I just use photoshop)

but if you are on your phone, you can try Ibis Paint X , and try to draw with your hand or stylus

you could ask me for more tips if you like~ and....

I got chu art guys , cuz I don't want school to hold me down soooo

I did a redraw, lol

Here's the old one

hue yeah it's Hannya again, (cuz he's a cinnamon roll ^9^ )

Here's le redraw

i kinda rushed it since i have lots of stuff to do, and That redraw has the Water Color Challenge :

-No Wand Tool (the stuff I use alot , it was really hard without it tbh)

-Used in coloring the character has only around 70% opacity and below

hope you like it guys~

• Saw your wall comment asking people to come here and give constructive criticism, but I'm not sure what I can give! Your art is amazing! Keep improving and perfecting your style ^-^
  • JackFury said:

Saw your wall comment asking people to come here and give constructive criticism, but I'm not sure what I can give! Your art is amazing! Keep improving and perfecting your style ^-^

Thanks ^^ , well at least this keeps me motivated on doing art :D

ehhhh Idk what to place here......... guess I will just place my redraw again for Izaya

here's the old one...

here's the newer one.... but a neko this time lol

Forgot to tell, I have a deviant art

DeviantArt-https://www.deviantart.com/yuaririnko

I might start a Patreon but I don't have a bank account yet since I'am only 13 :v but I'm planning to so I can earn money for art school ^^

but anyways thanks for stopping by and... take it easy <3
  • Stop. I can't take it. The art is too good