BUYING BEEHIVE NOT BEE FARM 100C

edited June 2018 in Trading Section
so the craftable bee farm became looking weird with something under it I need an old one without the thing under it and im paying 100c for one ik there arent alot of em but no one will pay more than im paying for it so pls sell it to me I need it for my friend hes collecting and needs one if ur selling one comment here and add me ahmad09 or put it in a vens and ill go buy it

Comments

• JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited June 2018
    They take 6x beeswax, 2x old wood planks, and 3x tacks, and any hammer = Bee Farm. Just craft, before you waste 100c.

You cannot craft the beehive. Only bee farm.
  • wait @SilverDash I meant beehive not bee farm xD
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    I know. Beehives are uncraftable
  • atill hoping someone still has onr
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    It is impossible. Sorry.
  • lol. Go mine one you lazy nub. XD
  • edited June 2018

lol. Go mine one you lazy nub. XD

ok r u dumb the new one looks weird while the old one is natural thats why im paying 100c for the old one
  • Ahmad09 said:

ok r u dumb the new one looks weird while the old one is natural thats why im paying 100c for the old one
    new? old? Whats the difference.
  • once when u crafted a beehive it was the wild beehive now when u craft a beehive it turns into a bee farm i need this unplaced beehive for my collection
  • ^^^^^^^^^ explains it all ^^^^^^^^^^
  • That's cool. I MUST HAVE ONE
  • Ahmad09 said:

Its not new... The bee farm has been in the game a very long time.
  • once when u crafted a beehive it was the wild beehive now when u craft a beehive it turns into a bee farm i need this unplaced beehive for my collection

This is probably incorrect. I played since June 2015 and I have crafted a few bee farms before, but not wild ones.
  • You know what I just realized something! If you were to mine around a forest mine and leave the hives then built a room around said hives you could have hives without the base!
  • Coffeefreak87Coffeefreak87 Member
    edited June 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

I believe that there was some misunderstanding. Afaik the wild hives are limited to mines only. Crafting one would result in a beehive farm. I remember i crafted some back in mid 2015 and they were not wild ones.
    Not sure who started the rumour, but seems like someone took it too far. I'd like to see a screenshot with a wild beehive in someones inventory
    The fact that they were both added at the same-ish time also says it all)
    ----
    100c? Even if these were an actual thing, that would be too cheap for a "glitched item" lol.
    Also, I'd pay up to 1k for one

i swear i use to be able to craft beehives not the bee farm and its not a rumor when i broke the bee hive after crafting it it would turn into wax again and id get less then id put in i know they changed the beehives into bee farms awhile ago but im saying i swear the craftable beefarms were not like how they are now
    if im wrong then when did you start getting the farm hive back after pulling it??

once when u crafted a beehive it was the wild beehive now when u craft a beehive it turns into a bee farm i need this unplaced beehive for my collection

This is probably incorrect. I played since June 2015 and I have crafted a few bee farms before, but not wild ones.
    are you sure?

so many people believe the opposite i guess i was wrong but i swear it was sorry to the noobs who think its some rumor