Deep forest sneak peek

Comments

• We need a Red Cosmic Cow running around the mine.
  • Senza FineSenza Fine Member
    edited June 2018
    Is that a new flower in the corner over there? >:^D
  • ValleyValley Member
    Wow this looks incredible!!
  • Good job on this.
  • Is the update here yet?
  • Is the update here yet?

The update is here but the mines arent in the game yet
  • Once Alice falls thru the looking glass into the Deep Forest, she may never want to return.

Now we will need a cheshire cat. You did say the 'cat' is out of the bag.
  • Pure SkyPure Sky Member
    edited June 2018
    When will the mines be IG?

Is the update here yet?

The update is here but the mines arent in the game yet
  • whenever they want to @Tinypup_34
  • Kk jeez
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    I did a little preview. Thanks boss for letting me do this.
  • :O the sulfur and mineral deposits might be for some really cool stuff. I kinda wish the Deep Forest grass was just a darker version of normal grass; I'm not really a fan of the black jellybean pattern on top. But whatever, the new mine still looks awesome :D
    lucaaa795 said:

@SirKewberth no love for the mossy tree trunk? really? that breaks my heart!
    also, round mushroom top was way better but i guess there were some real issues with making it solid lol

I missed a few things apparently, so wait and see.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    No mossy trunks! Stay out of the texture files you snoops! ;-)
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Since the cat is out of the bag....

wow!!
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    Oh boy. Can’t wait to see those new blocks! >:O
  • AroeAroe Member
    It looks amazing, thanks so much Gdog!

Now, to finally cure my curiosity and find out what new items will be available for crafting...
  • 2 spooky
  • Love the way this looks!
  • So hyped!
  • Thank you Kew for allowing G to give us a preview! The hype is building :O:
  • Coffee in tropical mines??
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Those thorny vines are briars. Got a lot of them around here at home, their vines can grow long to since they’re cold resistant but I’ve seen them them snake their way all the way to the tops of oak trees.
  • RyhRyh Member
    I love spring grass and i saw gdog video.. It's very good!
  • @SirKewberth Basically, we all agree that the new mine looks amazing. I have one request: can you guys please focus more on blocks for a bit? We get all these new wearable and hats and all that, but not enough blocks for a building game. I love it whenever we receive new blocks, even simple ones. Just make sure you don't neglect the building side of the game, it's not meant to be a 'buying and selling hats' game ;)
  • JackFury said:

@SirKewberth Basically, we all agree that the new mine looks amazing. I have one request: can you guys please focus more on blocks for a bit? We get all these new wearable and hats and all that, but not enough blocks for a building game. I love it whenever we receive new blocks, even simple ones. Just make sure you don't neglect the building side of the game, it's not meant to be a 'buying and selling hats' game ;)

agreed :D
    JackFury said:

@SirKewberth Basically, we all agree that the new mine looks amazing. I have one request: can you guys please focus more on blocks for a bit? We get all these new wearable and hats and all that, but not enough blocks for a building game. I love it whenever we receive new blocks, even simple ones. Just make sure you don't neglect the building side of the game, it's not meant to be a 'buying and selling hats' game ;)

This update is evidence they are doing what you requested. Tons of new blocks and buildables. A slew of crafting possibilities. Exciting stuff.
  • gdog said:

JackFury said:

This update is evidence they are doing what you requested. Tons of new blocks and buildables. A slew of crafting possibilities. Exciting stuff.
    Yep, and I am very, very happy :D
    I just wish we could see stuff like this more often :o
  • Can't wait to see what is craftable!
  •   Angel  Angel Leedle LandGame Moderator

Can't wait to see what is craftable!

Same here!!