Deep forest sneak peek

SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
Since the cat is out of the bag....

Comments

• Wow omg.. Thats so awesome, those trunk is just so awesome! The grass, the leaf! Omg ;-;
  • Since the cat is out of the bag....

THAT LOOKS TOTALLY AWESOME, LIKE SOMETHING STRAIGHT OUT OF JURASSIC PARK OR SOMETHING!!!
  • Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
    edited June 2018
    GASP! Is that spring grass?! Is that a new grass!? Polka green!?!?!? I’m going to faint

EDIT: Will it be possible to buy deep forest rooms/realms?
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    Cool!
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It's not spring grass... it's wild grass or.. i forget the name. Similar style of grass but mineable. The light colored trunk in the back ground is a giant mushroom.. you can't see the top. You can sort of see some thorny vines in there as well. Was hard to get a shot that showed everything clearly.
  • O thank god its price wouldve dropped
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Kewberth you never fail to amaze me, I am officially shooketh to my very core *-*
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We didn't change the realm buying options so no.. not possible to buy a deep forest realm at the moment.
  • Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
    edited June 2018
    Oh ok thanks
  • cant wait till its out do I can hunt one
  • whats that yellow thing in the back
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited June 2018
    this looks awesome o-o
    Ahmad09 said:

O thank god its price wouldve dropped

it is gonna drop a bit, the grass is pretty similar and free..
  • edited June 2018
    Piratax10 said:

Ahmad09 said:

O thank god its price wouldve dropped

it is gonna drop a bit, the grass is pretty similar and free..
    NO IM SELLING IT 50C IN MAH SHOP BUT IT OR GET OUT xD jk actually not selling it
  • no not the green zoom in the back theres a yello thing
  • edited June 2018
    O ima put it in my shop and sit on it also lucca if u look between the 2 trees in front there r vines
  • So that was the tree in the texture file thing
  • ye I guess
    edited June 2018
    I think you'll find the new forest grass does look quite a bit different than the spring grass so both will have their place. There's a few things that screen doesn't show as well.. Other elements.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    As someone who spends most of her time in the mines, I'm so excited for some new lands to explore and mining options. Plus all the new items to use when building. Can't wait!!
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited June 2018
    SirKewb your the best! And also other devs. De med is out of the box

It looks so amazing, cant wait!

Also one question:
    Will the treetop be foamed or not

If you place many of it you can make an optical illusion
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited June 2018

Nah I'm just joking, honestly this looks amazing and I am SO HAPPY to get a new mine and new blocks :'D
  • JackFury said:

Nah I'm just joking, honestly this looks amazing

Thats what I thought about when I saw it
  • JackFury said:

Nah I'm just joking, honestly this looks amazing

Thats what I thought about when I saw it
    Same
    Ha.. yeah I guess it does look a little like that. I forgot minecraft had mushrooms. The tree tops are actually non colliding though.
  • JackFury said:

Nah I'm just joking, honestly this looks amazing and I am SO HAPPY to get a new mine and new blocks :'D

Lol, yeah, the new mine feels nostalgic because it reminds me of Minecraft a lil bit, but it looks better imo, very thick, and with a lot more stuff! Gg devs :D
  • Space will diff like those mushrooms
  • Is the sand column on the back what I see

its a big mooshroom

Then again if you look at this
  • edited June 2018
    minecraft copied this from us xD