Death Wish

Comments

• And like in Harry Potter, death will take you in eventually as an equal.

I wish for a sky kingdom and people to worship me.
  • You die in shock that your sky kingdom becomes the kingdom of hell!

I wish for a dog
  • You get a cat

I want a pet duck that won't run away from me
  • You get a cat

I want a pet duck that won't run away from me

Your duck has been telling you lies and finnesed you out of your pants

I wish for art skills and building skills.
  • CamlannCamlann Member
    You have been sent to military school

I wish to have a Buffed body
  • You had a buffed body!, but small legs. They tease you, you got depressed, and died.

I wish for world peace
  • You had a buffed body!, but small legs. They tease you, you got depressed, and died.

I wish for world peace

The world is now a peaceful planet cuz every Qbees and living thing died, including YOU

I wish for a ketchup ( I need it right now XD )

• You spray it all over yourself.

I wish I didn't die! D:
  • Your wish comes true, but every day you age 100 years and you are very very hold and eventually you poof out of existence.

I wish @Teardrop would voice chat with me on my bday.
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    You were murdered by me so you will never know.
    I'm the only one who should know what he sounds like.

I wish I won't die c:
  • Your wish came true, except you will slowly turn into potato over the years

I wish I could get a vegetable one day.
  • You get a vegetable but you realize you hate vegetable and you die

I wish to be immortal :)
  • I wish that I have infinite more wishes then I would use one of those infinite wishes to wish that I was rich in cc then I wish everyone living and everyone that died will be immortal then I would wish for peace amongst the universe then I would wish we were more advance and then I wish would wish every animal living or dead to be immortal and come back to life and then I wish I would have a giant cow with a gold saddle on it and there u go and yea I still have infinite wishes and that's great :D
  • StevilStevil Member

You get that old that you don't have any energy left and just lay down and sleep. Now everyone thinks you're dead and you're buried alive.
    moo567 said:

I wish that I have infinite more wishes then I would use one of those infinite wishes to wish that I was rich in cc then I wish everyone living and everyone that died will be immortal then I would wish for peace amongst the universe then I would wish we were more advance and then I wish would wish every animal living or dead to be immortal and come back to life and then I wish I would have a giant cow with a gold saddle on it and there u go and yea I still have infinite wishes and that's great :D

All those who had already died but now come back to life are now zombies and ghosts, and they will haunt everyone and steal your cubits, your wishes and your giant cow with the golden saddle. (Luckily you'll still have infinite wishes, mathematically speaking)

I wish I could fly.
  • Stevil said:

You get that old that you don't have any energy left and just lay down and sleep. Now everyone thinks you're dead and you're buried alive.
    moo567 said:

I wish that I have infinite more wishes then I would use one of those infinite wishes to wish that I was rich in cc then I wish everyone living and everyone that died will be immortal then I would wish for peace amongst the universe then I would wish we were more advance and then I wish would wish every animal living or dead to be immortal and come back to life and then I wish I would have a giant cow with a gold saddle on it and there u go and yea I still have infinite wishes and that's great :D

All those who had already died but now come back to life are now zombies and ghosts, and they will haunt everyone and steal your cubits, your wishes and your giant cow with the golden saddle. (Luckily you'll still have infinite wishes, mathematically speaking)

I wish I could fly.
    You only get to fly for a few minutes and while you're in the air you fall to your doom

I want to eat infinite tiramisu for eternity and still have a healthy life and not get fat
  • Rin ShirakuRin Shiraku Member
    edited June 2018
    While eating around lots of tiramisu , you forgot to wish if they were healthy , so you got diabetes and died

Edit: I got that wrong lol I'm not changing the one i did so you will know my mistake, here's my corrected one , Due to many eating of tiramisu , you got sick of it and every food you eat (excluding tiramisu) tastes nothing since tiramisu tasted better in your thoughts , you got hungry and died

I wish i didn't exist .-.
  • You poof from existence but somebody remembers you and now they are the crazy lady who remembers you.

I wish for more SU episodes!
  • You saw the new promos and exploded from the excitement

I wish i wished something that i wished i wished that i wished
  • You wished too much. A genie poped out and slaps you hard which made you fall the ground and your head hit a stone. U ded XD

I wish to go to my long distance bestfriend .3.
  • You did but while travelling you got too exhausted and died.

I wish I had bananas.
  • You ate so many bananas that you choked.

I wish that I could make a GOOD movie for ANYTHING INSTANTLY on demand with NO side effects that last over 3 minutes (but the movie stays up forever).
  • The movie gots sued and looses all its profits.

I wish for a money tree. The ones that dont bite you. :P
  • You get the tree! But it grows the fake money you would get from shops!

I wish for a giant bear plushie!
  • Wow! you get a 'really' giant bear plush! apparently gravity has failed you, making the bear fall on top of you, you died because of the lack of oxygen it was giving

I wish for nothing
  • You get nothing and you feel alone , you get depression and suicide

i wish for sushi
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Sushi was contaminated with Ebola, u fell on a lady and died entitled as a "pervert".

I wish for O.
  • You get doughnuts shaped as O's, you eat so many you got sick and exploded.

I wish to see a tumbleweed irl
  • You saw one, or at least you would have of you didn't burn to death in the desert

I wish I could save the poor.
  • Your wish was not accepted because life is terrible the only thing you can do is "do"

I wish i had a minty candy
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    You had a Minty candy and I ate it.

I wish there was no more scammers.