What are you tired of

That's all. Comment what you don't like (Political/religious opinions aside please.)

Comments

• Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited June 2018
    My entire country C:
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Piratax10 said:

My entire country C:

Badass
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I'm tired of England! Scotland too, because sadly that country is connected to mine... I Wanna move to Australia! Live with all the animals and enjoy myself some Australian peaches!
    I'm tired of the EU too. They can all suck my left toe, after I've not cleaned my feet for several weeks and I've walked around bare feet in pigs poop. EU could all disappear tomorrow and only the...the...nvm, no one will miss the rejects.
  • im tired of @Lucas The Spider and im tires from life
    I'm tired of, Ahmad! His stupid tagging drives me insane and I will drive a bus into h---I mean unicorns. His spelling makes me cringe and I have to sometimes use Idiotic - English translation.
  • I dont think that translater exists or I would use it for ur talking all the time
    You want bricking, Ahmad?
  • Im tired of fake friends and the U.S. Going to Italy or Australia when I turn 18.
  • I am tired of not having financial security and not knowing what tomorrow will bring. I have lived for centuries being reborn to only die again. I have watched the world change for better and worse. My soul is weary and I want to rest but I know even if I take this life before death does I will be born again.
  • QbirdQbird Member

I am tired of not having financial security and not knowing what tomorrow will bring. I have lived for centuries being reborn to only die again. I have watched the world change for better and worse. My soul is weary and I want to rest but I know even if I take this life before death does I will be born again.

maybe not. You might not be reborn, so enjoy current life as much as you can (I know, that's hard), it might be your only chance.
  • Life. I'm tired of life. And no I wouldn't end myself because that's a silly thought...
    I'LL NEVER DO THAT
  • QbirdQbird Member
    HeartRate said:

Life. I'm tired of life. And no I wouldn't end myself because that's a silly thought...

I'LL NEVER DO THAT
    Life is crap but it always gets better one day or another.
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    Tired of my friends forcing me to do stuff and controlling me.
  • Im tired of thinking that today is going to be a good day, but its not...
  • Im tired of being a servant or slave for my siblings (since I'am the youngest ;-;)

Im tired of being a disappointment (i dont wanna say anything else)
  • Qbird said:

Piratax10 said:

My entire country C:

Badass
    Can we say that now?
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    I'm tired of stereotypes and discrimination.
  • I'm tired of drawing
    Fingers hurt
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    I'm Tired of reading this topic.
    <3

@Lucas The Spider agree's that everyone should tag him in every post. He will never tire from that >:3
  • Ok, don't be mean rn...
    @Ahmad09 xDDD
  • I started something bootiful
  • I'm tired of the unecasary drama.
  • You.

Jk, I dislike.. idk, everything?
  • I’m tired of people jumping to conclusions like it’s the Olympic long jump
  • I am tired of toxic players.
  • Let's see if I can late *bump* that
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    Lobbies.
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited August 2018
    I'm tired of being sick to the point that I would want to die and end my suffering.

But life is more worth it so until then, I will have to make said pain into my friend.

• I'm tired of being sick to the point that I would want to die and end my suffering.

But life is more worth it so until then, I will have to make said pain into my friend.

Hannah Baker has left the chat