I hope I win june months raffle

I hope I win I get the dino head prize because I entered over 30 times but guys I wanna see if anyone else entered more then me this month can you guys say in the comments. Just curious.

Comments

Nah just kidding, this is old. It was from December 2017. Oh and by the way, I lost one time and wasted 5k+ tokens. I won this one though.

And yeah I entered around 75 tokens or so for this month... I don't even think I'll win this time xD
  • iKONICiKONIC Member

Nah just kidding, this is old. It was from December 2017. Oh and by the way, I lost one time and wasted 5k+ tokens. I won this one though.

And yeah I entered around 75 tokens or so for this month... I don't even think I'll win this time xD

Lol xD

Good luck btw.
  • iKONIC said:

Lol xD

Good luck btw.
    Says the guy who won two times in a row without spending more than 50 tokens. Ok.
  • iKONICiKONIC Member

iKONIC said:

Lol xD

Good luck btw.
    Says the guy who won two times in a row without spending more than 50 tokens. Ok.
    HAAHAHAHA Don't remind me of that xD

It was a great moment tho.

I just entered 38 tokens so it's all good.
  • It’s just luck. You can win with small numbers, I’ve won with around 1-2 tokens before.
  • Wow I guess I shouldnt waist raffle coins now since its luck
  • QbirdQbird Member

Wow I guess I shouldnt waist raffle coins now since its luck

more coins = more chances though. but yeah, it is possible for someone to win with 1 coin, when someone else put 10K. But the 10K dude had waaaay more chances to win
  • Reminds me of a real life raffle we did. I put in one, while a girl put in 51. Guess who won a giant bucket of candy?????
  • I hope I win I get the dino head prize because I entered over 30 times but guys I wanna see if anyone else entered more then me this month can you guys say in the comments. Just curious.

I remember I won a Dragon pet once with 22 tokens :3
  • ZerikZerik Member
    I won ram with 1 token