Summer Time Madness Items - Lot 19 out!

Comments

• b3achyb3achy Member
    edited June 2018
    Bummer, headed to Cubit store to buy the grill (even though it doesn't have burgers or dogs on it...sigh), and lot 6 - fishing vest is already posted.

Oh, well...wasn't overly impressed with a grill that is empty (would have been much better if it at least has food on it and glowed like the fires) and does nothing for 1500c, but I was hoping to collect at least one set of everything. Guess I'll be eventually just purchasing it from another player.
  • b3achy said:

Bummer, headed to Cubit store to buy the grill (even though it doesn't have burgers or dogs on it...sigh), and lot 6 - fishing vest is already posted.

Oh, well...wasn't overly impressed with a grill that is empty (would have been much better if it at least has food on it and glowed like the fires) and does nothing for 1500c, but I was hoping to collect at least one set of everything. Guess I'll be eventually just purchasing it from another player.

If you check your shop you'll see a surprise.
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited June 2018
    Lot 6 is out! =D
  • Lot 6 is out! =D

Tbh I don't like it
  • Compass my favorite so far. Very useful :D

It is my fav too. I like to holla Cavern Mines and now when I do I can include the coordinates to where the door is at in the Mountain Mine.
  • Lot 7 is here! and it's amazing =D
  • A power rangers hat looks good
  • The Camo Backpack is finally here! =D
  • When release fishing rod :( i actually want eat sushi
  • I said it to ya @-Joystick- , I ruined it...
  • I heard that a Fishing Rod has arrived!
  • DjedoDjedo Member

I heard that a Fishing Rod has arrived!

Is it?

• Lot 10 has appeared!
  • Lot 10 has appeared!

And it's right in your face! (literally)
  • Ting Tong, IT MEANS I LOVE YOU!
  • What was missing to the set? Fishing Pants of course!
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited July 2018
    I've been told that a new block is healing players =P

• I've been told that a new block is healing players =P

And it's an expensive disappointment :'D
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    1 little pack for 1500c...wow, a bit too expensive for me right now even if it does heal...would have been better to be 3x1500c.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Yeah if you ask me 1500 every time is really getting expencive
  • But, what's camping without sleeping bags? =D
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    I wonder why you can only place sleeping bags in a single direction.
  • Siddd said:

I wonder why you can only place sleeping bags in a single direction.

I wonder why they're completely flat and don't pop up at least a little bit
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It is supposed to be a little raised actually.. Not flat. If it's not raised there's an issue and I'll have to fix it. It may simply be an issue of the thickness needing to be exaggerated. I don't rush the items. I try to make them as nice as I can within the various restrictions of the engine and texture space etc.. -- With regards to not being able to rotate them, that is definitely wrong, so they will become rotateable after next update, if they really arent' currently.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Depends I guess... Send me a pm and if they're meant to be rotateable I will fix it for the next update as well. I did verify the missing flags for the sleeping bag. Already corrected on my end, but it will take a while to make it's way to you guys.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Will send a pm shortly... Meanwhile, maybe you can work on a sleeping / laying down animation.

+infinity and more for the laying down / sleeping animation. Should also work on the bed. I mean, you just have to make the Qbee go on its back and make the same "ah" noise as when it sits.
    In the infinitely long list of things to do .. adding more qbee animations is there...
  • In the infinitely long list of things to do .. adding more qbee animations is there...

Ok, I understand :)
    Unlike Luca, I'm patient.
    Well we can only do so much. You probably don't realize how much work there actually is to maintain this game. Think of it from the other side Luca. If you were us and this was your game and you wanted it to do well etc... Would you slow down the updates on purpose or add as many cool wonderful things as you could and make everything as rock solid as possible? There's no benefit for us to go slow on anything. What we have to do constantly is make choices. Should I fix this glitch or work on halloween masks? Make a better friends list or improve the overworld? Add a new qbee animation or improve clans? etc.. It's all choices. It's not like we sit around saying... well more qbee animations would be awesome but we just won't bother because we hate people having fun.
  • lucaaa795 said:

I understand that creating stuff from basically nothing other than basic coding takes time, resources and energy. I also do understand that it's all about what the majority wants, because they have a major impact on cubic.
    I'm also aware that long gone are the days when a handful of players decided what should be in a pack and what shouldn't, based off own their items and investments.
    Choices, choices and more choices. Maybe you guys could expand the team..? I mean, a small 2 1/2 (mabz also does the support part) man team can be good at first, but sooner or later they will not be able to stand up to what "the community wants to be in-game".
    Don't get me wrong, I respect the small team but really now, maybe some expanding won't hurt. I'm sure this game brings enough income to you guys. Maybe ask some friend from back when you worked at pop-cap (iirc) that knows coding to help the game.
    Now, If it was my game, I would probably ask the community every once in a while what should i/we do next. But sadly, I don't have enough money to buy the game nor the coding skills or anything else that could help the thing.
    Also every now and then I would probably stop updating the game and focus on making everything already existent as "rock solid" as possible.. It's no good to have tons of cool items if an important % of them have some kind of issue.
    And yet, I lost my patience. How you may ask? By waiting even 6 months at a time to have a medium bug fixed! Not by waiting for new content, but by bugs.

They are trying to expand the team, they are looking for an experienced C++ user...
This discussion has been closed.