Is there going to be CC merch?

DrakayDrakay Member
edited June 2018 in Community
So I just realize I’m missing something in my bedroom and guess what it is... personalized teddy qbee or just a nude qbee!!

I hope in the CC future there will be some CC Merch like T-shirts Pillows or much more this will be a great thing for everyone like posters and things :D

So what do you think?

Comments

• +1! YAS MERCH!!!
  • I loved club penguin's idea of attaching limited item in-game codes on their merch. makes me wana buy em all
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I'll make you a Cubic Castles T-shirt for a nice Australian Peach, bigger the better.
  • I'd love my own Qbee with my clothes :D
  • Oh boy oh boy oh boy! I'd love a High Hat and an Executioner's Mask and a Necromancer's Wand to raise dead memes with!
  • ZerikZerik Member
    What do you wanna do with a NUDE QBEE o.0?
    Do I need the Devs consent before I get my Australian Peach?
  • QbirdQbird Member
    I want hats. Real life CC hats.
    I'll make you all the CC Hats you want, just bring me them gorgeous Australian Peaches. I love peaches, so healthy
  • I want it so you buy a qbee and you can buy clothes separately
  • lucaaa795 said:

I want it so you buy a qbee and you can buy clothes separately

That would be nice however I think they dont really plan on "merch" right now.
    3 man team.. Takes people and time and money to create qbees in the first place.
    Make your own with your own outfit instead.
    oof then might as well close this
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited June 2018
    lucaaa795 said:

I want it so you buy a qbee and you can buy clothes separately

That would be nice however I think they dont really plan on "merch" right now.
    3 man team.. Takes people and time and money to create qbees in the first place.
    Make your own with your own outfit instead.
    well, lets hope the game becomes more famous first so the team gets more members and merchandise will be possible
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    They could do t-shirts easily.
    The profit margin on them is great too.
    If solo youtubers can do it and make a profit i'm sure cc could easily follow suit.
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    gdog said:

They could do t-shirts easily.
    The profit margin on them is great too.
    If solo youtubers can do it and make a profit i'm sure cc could easily follow suit.

I made my YT Chanel to make CC famous :D