Improved friends list.

Well my idea is to first have an option to make a friend non-unfriendable so when celaring out your friends list you cant accidently unfriend someone you want to keep on there. Have a select tool to select mulptiple friends at once by tapping on their names and then either choose to unfriend or non-unfriend them or have a cancel option. Also make it so you can see when someone last played in general like if someone hasnt played in 2 weeeks or something.

Comments

  • This would be a very awesome update. I wish I could see when my friends were last on... it would be very helpful to me.
  • Bump _(:3 」∠)_
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    yes pls +1
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    All of them are great. +1 for sure. C:
  • And there could be an option to show yourself Online - Offline.
    Maybe options like a friend will tp you and he sees *AFK* OR *BUSY* thing next to our name, if he wants he can tp or not...
    Or What about favorite friends lol. That's list of often you TP...
  • LiteRary said:

    And there could be an option to show yourself Online - Offline.
    Maybe options like a friend will tp you and he sees *AFK* OR *BUSY* thing next to our name, if he wants he can tp or not...
    Or What about favorite friends lol. That's list of often you TP...

    you mean deactivate fast travel?

  • axello said:

    LiteRary said:

    And there could be an option to show yourself Online - Offline.
    Maybe options like a friend will tp you and he sees *AFK* OR *BUSY* thing next to our name, if he wants he can tp or not...
    Or What about favorite friends lol. That's list of often you TP...

    you mean deactivate fast travel?

    Yes. Active or deactive.
  • edited September 2017
    +1 I really want a update like this to happen ,great suggestion!
  • edited September 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • +1 nice
  • +1 I need to clear my list but I feel like I will delete a friend of mine that is close to me.
  • +1 this is definitely something that would come in handy because I have already accidentally deleted one of my friends before and I haven't seen em since
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • +1!! It needs to be added
  • bump-a-roo _(:3 」∠)_
  • I also suggested search bar for friends list :/
  • Great ideas!!
  • Yes! +1
  • and maybe something like "invite friend to teleport to you" or smth or messages or something to tell them to like let you in their realm (i have often wanted to tp a friend but they are in a locked realm and i cant tp them :(
  • _(:3 」∠)_ BuMp!
  • OrangeTailOrangeTail Member
    edited June 2018
    Oh I beg you devs! I need this please.
  • valleyvalley Member
    +1 especially the one where you can see the last time that person was active
  • +1! I NEED THIS
  • I dont play more, but this suggestion is awesome ! +1
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    The Friend list has always been a recurrent topic, and i am not surprised. It is something worthy of improving at some point in the future. And it has so many potential possibilities!

    - Add nicknames to friends. Some people change names so frequently, it can be hard to know who is who in the end. Though nicknames can be useful for other things as well.
    - Grouping with editable titling. Be nice to group certain friends together. We all have different relationships with different people. Eg. Close friends, run of the mill friends, that guy you added to do a trade or show off something, even to that one person whom you added and feel unable to unfriend.
    - Clan symbol for fellow clan members would also be handy.
    - Disable/enable Teleport for all or individual friends. We all have moments where we need quiet time or a few select friends.. or a way to block out that stalker that happens to be on your list for a while :P

    The list could go on, but these are just a few quick examples from the top of head.
    Also.. "Last online"... <3
  • BJDware said:

    The Friend list has always been a recurrent topic, and i am not surprised. It is something worthy of improving at some point in the future. And it has so many potential possibilities!

    - Add nicknames to friends. Some people change names so frequently, it can be hard to know who is who in the end. Though nicknames can be useful for other things as well.
    - Grouping with editable titling. Be nice to group certain friends together. We all have different relationships with different people. Eg. Close friends, run of the mill friends, that guy you added to do a trade or show off something, even to that one person whom you added and feel unable to unfriend.
    - Clan symbol for fellow clan members would also be handy.
    - Disable/enable Teleport for all or individual friends. We all have moments where we need quiet time or a few select friends.. or a way to block out that stalker that happens to be on your list for a while :P

    The list could go on, but these are just a few quick examples from the top of head.
    Also.. "Last online"... <3</p>

    +1 Anyways your not last online.
Sign In or Register to comment.