Hacker!

Some kid hacked Gameringboy's account, who quit, he stole everything. I went to go to the clanstone of his (he left me incharge) and everything (most of his rooms/realms) was gone. I have a video. @D4nK was framed. Everyone has perm in the clan room and his lobby.

Video (Proof):

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited June 2018
    Why do people always jump to the "it must be a hack" when there are numerous more likely causes?
    That video is evidence of nothing, other than dank bypassing the censor filter.
    Which you said you would edit out and didn't. Good friend you are there.
    The most likely scenario here is that Gameringboy came back online and took the stuff from his realm. Much more likely that, than an impossible hack. If people really could hack perms in any realm then all the big realms would be hit first. Supers shop etc.
    The fact that you haven't even spoken to Gameringboy tells a lot.
    And yeah it could be a sibling who's done it or someone close irl.
  • lucaaa795 said:

You should contact support.. Or maybe gameringboy should instead contact them..
    However, I bet 5000 cubits that it was not hacked.
    Why would they not hack a bigger account? Someone with items worth over 1 million is a better victim.. Or maybe even devs' accounts.. Hackers will never stay with what they have. They will always want more. If they find a loophole within the security system they will always go for the biggest fish they can find.
    Maybe this guy lost his phone and someone took it and robbed him of everything in cubic... Or maybe some real life enemy of his got his hands on the phone and did all this.. Or maybe he had one of those "instant-break" passwords like 123456
    As I said, contact support. Maybe they can give him the account back and clear this case.

I'll contact suport, but I have no way of reaching him. He's playing growtopia now
    gdog said:

Why do people always jump to the "it must be a hack" when there are numerous more likely causes?
    The most likely scenario here is that Gameringboy came back online and took the stuff from his realm. Much more likely that, than an impossible hack. If people really could hack perms in any realm then all the big realms would be hit first. Supers shop etc.

The censor is still in their? I thought I edited it out. And he wasnt online. Why would their be signs saying "so and so did this" ect. ect.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited June 2018

lucaaa795 said:

Why would they not hack a bigger account? Someone with items worth over 1 million is a better victim.. Or maybe even devs' accounts.. Hackers will never stay with what they have. They will always want more. If they find a loophole within the security system they will always go for the biggest fish they can find.
    Maybe this guy lost his phone and someone took it and robbed him of everything in cubic... Or maybe some real life enemy of his got his hands on the phone and did all this.. Or maybe he had one of those "instant-break" passwords like 123456
    As I said, contact support. Maybe they can give him the account back and clear this case.

I'll contact suport, but I have no way of reaching him. He's playing growtopia now
    gdog said:

The censor is still in their? I thought I edited it out. And he wasnt online. Why would their be signs saying "so and so did this" ect. ect.
    Still doesn't prove hacking really which is a very overly used term tbh.
    End of the day it's his realm, his account. his items. You can by all means try support yourself but it be much better if he did. If he's quit tho as you say he probably isn't that interested/bothered by lost items in a game he doesn't play anymore.
    Maybe he came back and moved the items to an alt.
    If he comes back and tries to logon then he will likely contact support himself.
  • gdog said:

lucaaa795 said:

gdog said:

Still doesn't prove hacking really which is a very overly used term tbh.
    End of the day it's his realm, his account. his items. You can by all means try support yourself but it be much better if he did. If he's quit tho as you say he probably isn't that interested/bothered by lost items in a game he doesn't play anymore.
    Maybe he came back and moved the items to an alt.
    If he comes back and tries to logon then he will likely contact support himself.
    Well he isn't but what about the clanstone he left for me?
  • Contacting support is the only way.
This discussion has been closed.