JackFury's Personalized Qbee Pictures (NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS ATM)

Comments

• Omg I am next :D

Remmember,I need it for video thumbnail :D
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    I will order another picture.

Raccoon Ears
    Eyepatch
    Starry Scarf
    Gray Shirt
    Farmer's Jeans
    Black Cat

Arms crossed, pose confident.
    Mountain background.

Is this enough information? If not, I can give more.

I will pay the cubits when I get on next, 1k.
  • Okay Jack im gonna order another one :v

Outfit: Iron mask, suit jacket, black pants, dark angel wings

Background: Make it a spooky dungeon with some bones scattered around the floor, some slime splats on the floor too, and chains hanging on the walls, and put a bone throne in the middle of the room

Pose: just make me sitting on the throne but in a cool way, im not really sure what that looks like but as long as im sitting in the throne then it will work

Pet: make it a slime idk where to put it so just make the slime where ever.

I believe thats all, I put the 1.5k in the pig already and as usual, i can pay more if its not enough.
  • JackFury said:
    lets go to the point :

how many star for it? : 4

why this amount of stars? : welp, lets start that I order I loking to sun , and its CDT ( café de terno )

but what positive things ? : The character ! the "star" and the background...

@JackFury is easy to fix the letter insue? cause going to be weird put in my channel,CDF .-. but,thx :D
  • JackFury said:
    lets go to the point :

why this amount of stars? : welp, lets start that I order I loking to sun , and its CDT ( café de terno )

@JackFury is easy to fix the letter insue? cause going to be weird put in my channel,CDF .-. but,thx :D
    O.o I am so sorry I got the letters wrong, I will fix that. Also I missed the part about the sun. Sorry, but your broken English can be hard to understand sometimes. I'll pm you the fixed version :)
  • JackFury said:

JackFury said:
    lets go to the point :

O.o I am so sorry I got the letters wrong, I will fix that. Also I missed the part about the sun. Sorry, but your broken English can be hard to understand sometimes. I'll pm you the fixed version :)
    x3 I know it is hard to understand, I am rlly bad with english, but thx jack
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    JackFury said:

@Sir. Epic

So cute :D
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    Great job! Looks really good.
  • @JackFury you ready for a break yet? You have done so many pictures.
  • >Adriana<>Adriana< Member
    edited June 2018
    I Would Like A Draw

Items: Cat Set , Black Tutu , Suit jacket , Black Umbrella, Dark Angel's & Starry Scarf

Pet: Ram pet

Size: Default

Possition: I Want Black Umb To Be Open

BackGround: Galaxy (The Space)

I Think All What I Want Are 1025c?
    I Pay You When You Finished The Paint, I Will Add You Soon!
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    >Adriana< said:

I Would Like A Draw

Items: Cat Set , Black Tutu , Suit jacket , Black Umbrella, Dark Angel's & Starry Scarf

You need to pay first if not he won’t give the picture
  • Sir. Epic said:

>Adriana< said:

I Would Like A Draw

Yes. I require payment before the pic is finished. The two reasons why some people say they don't wanna pay first is 1: What if I don't like it? and 2: What if you cheat me?
    Well, as stated in the discussion, if you don't like your picture, pm me and I will change it!
    And I have been running this business for a long, long time now (this is my 2nd drawing thread) and I have never once swindled anyone. You will get your picture, guaranteed ;)
  • >Adriana<>Adriana< Member
    edited June 2018
    JackFury said:

Sir. Epic said:

>Adriana< said:

I Would Like A Draw

Yes. I require payment before the pic is finished. The two reasons why some people say they don't wanna pay first is 1: What if I don't like it? and 2: What if you cheat me?
    Well, as stated in the discussion, if you don't like your picture, pm me and I will change it!
    And I have been running this business for a long, long time now (this is my 2nd drawing thread) and I have never once swindled anyone. You will get your picture, guaranteed ;)
    Jack im sorry but i want to cancel my paint
  • >Adriana< said:

JackFury said:

Sir. Epic said:

>Adriana< said:

I Would Like A Draw

Jack im sorry but i want to cancel my paint
    Alright, it's cool :)
    This is why I want people to order first, though. What if I had already started on your pic and you changed your mind? If people pay, I know for sure they still want it.
  • Wait, so do I have to wait for the people who ordered before me to pay first before i get mine?
  • CreepuB said:

Wait, so do I have to wait for the people who ordered before me to pay first before i get mine?

Nope, I'm working on yours now because the people in front of you haven't paid yet.
  • Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    edited June 2018
    - Outfit Top Hat, Black Shirt & Pants, Dark Angel Wings, Barrnacl glasses (the ones with the glasses only on 1 side), Carry Cane
    - Background: Can I have a fall theme??
    - Pose: I would like my qbee leaning on the Carry Cane. And tipping his top hat! His body at a slight angle like: / or something like that angel. And please put "MDG" or Mad Dog Gamer in bottom corner! So people know who's its for, still put yours.

Whats the price?
    Can we do the payment in a reg??
  • Wow, such pure talents, You deserve a big round of applause *claps hard*
  • AuTiMaTIC said:

Wow, such pure talents, You deserve a big round of applause *claps hard*

*claps really really loud*
    Great Art Work Jack!
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited June 2018
    @Miss Heart Sorry CreepuB but I forgot I had another order before yours. Now I'm working on yours :)

• JackFury said:
    That one looks amazing!
  • CreepuBCreepuB Member
    edited June 2018
    Wow, this is perfect! Its exactly how I pictured it! Thanks man! :)

I gave you an extra 500c because I really am impressed with this one, keep it up
  • AuTiMaTIC said:

Great Art Work Jack!
    I guess as a young child I always wondered how adults got their claps to be so loud. So then I managed to get it to a point where my claps were almost louder than theirs. Well obviously my hands were smaller, so now that they have grown, my claps are insanely loud that the people beside me litterally cover their ears. Whoops :)
  • AuTiMaTIC said:

Great Art Work Jack!
    I guess as a young child I always wondered how adults got their claps to be so loud. So then I managed to get it to a point where my claps were almost louder than theirs. Well obviously my hands were smaller, so now that they have grown, my claps are insanely loud that the people beside me litterally cover their ears. Whoops :)
    XD

Back for a logo order for The Cubic Explorer. Can you just do a cool logo with a "T" a "C" and an "E"??? And is this going to be the 1k?
  • AuTiMaTIC said:

Great Art Work Jack!
    XD

Back for a logo order for The Cubic Explorer. Can you just do a cool logo with a "T" a "C" and an "E"??? And is this going to be the 1k?
    Depends on what you want on it. Is it just letters?
  • JackFury said:

AuTiMaTIC said:

Great Art Work Jack!
    XD

Depends on what you want on it. Is it just letters?
    Yes. With a chill background cooler
This discussion has been closed.