Safe

JackFuryJackFury Member
edited June 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Yep, a safe. The kind used to store money and valuables. Basically, like an Ender Chest. You can put cubits and up to 15 items in it and bring it with you everywhere. Place it and the stuff is all still in it. It would be a semi-hard craftable and you could make as many as you want. However, no matter how many safes you place, they are all the same inventory. Other people can mine it and access it, but they can't take your stuff. They have their own unique chest inventory. Thoughts?

Comments

• MotivationMotivation Member
    edited June 2018
    It would be a bummer if another player took your safe and refuse to give it back... Otherwise, it's a good suggestion.
    +1
    I see you have fixed the issue hehe.
  • Just make it only openable by the owner, problem solved =P +1
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited June 2018
    If you are not familiar with the mechanics of an Ender Chest:

Ender chests are a type of chest that can store items, and whose contents can be accessed from anywhere in the world either, by the same, or another Ender chest. Regardless of where or who's Ender chest is accessed, only the players own storage will be shown upon access.

Would be handy in CC. +1
  • New Inventory
    Handy for carrying building materials.

+1 :D
  • +1 (I suggested this but it was abandoned ;-;)
  • BJDware said:

If you are not familiar with the mechanics of an Ender Chest:

Ender chests are a type of chest that can store items, and whose contents can be accessed from anywhere in the world either, by the same, or another Ender chest. Regardless of where or who's Ender chest is accessed, only the players own storage will be shown upon access.

Would be handy in CC. +1

Yeah it's been a while since I played Minecraft. Edited the discussion and changed the suggestion a bit.
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Great suggestion!
  • +1

Could also be handy with a password.