I wonder how people win the official events.

I enter them and complete them, but when it comes to the raffle part I never get the reward :thinking: Very Bad Luck!

Comments

• Space uses a number generator, then he picks the players and sends them to Mabz to see if they’re alts, if one of them is, space repicks a number... etc
  • Aj BaryzaAj Baryza Member
    edited June 2018
    Quackers said:

I enter them and complete them, but when it comes to the raffle part I never get the reward :thinking: Very Bad Luck!

I have realllyyy bad luck lol

But yeah, spaces use number genrator
  • Nah, I wasn't wondering how it was determined. I was just wondering where people get their rabbit's feet and 4 leaf clovers.
  • Quackers, we're 2 =)
  • So if you have alt accounts you CAN'T win?

Space uses a number generator, then he picks the players and sends them to Mabz to see if they’re alts, if one of them is, space repicks a number... etc

• lucaaa795 said:

So if you have alt accounts you CAN'T win?

Space uses a number generator, then he picks the players and sends them to Mabz to see if they’re alts, if one of them is, space repicks a number... etc

you cant win if you have alternates that ALSO sign up in the contest thing.
    So if my alts don't enter the event nothing bad will happen. Thanks for thd tip (i have alts, but never use them :^ )
  • lol i have siblings play cc.. well rip
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited June 2018
    Yeah, I really hope they don't think I have 'alts' based on IP addresses. I live with 5 siblings who play Cubic Castles.
  • JackFury said:

Yeah, I really hope they don't think I have 'alts' based on IP addresses. I live with 5 siblings who play Cubic Castles.

same herexD
  • I have a seperate phone luckily so im fine, and ive only won 1 event and ive entered all of them
  • i bet its uses the luck system if you're lucky in that day you won if not you're not. but the most practical answer is if not yours it will not and if it yours it will be yours :D