/die command

what if you fall into a parkour with no bottomless stamp.. you relog right?
well you should add /die to go back to checkpoint/ portal
and.. @Motivation dont say this is crap this is kinda cool actually

Comments

• +1 This idea can be usefull for many things..not only parkour.
  • Late is right, but could be useful!

But for more convenience, /kill would be better I think.
  • Why do you keep tagging me in your discussions jeez what is wrong with you kid >.>
  • -1 cause i dont like the idea so much and its pretty useless
  • Plus one! I made a joke thread about consumable tide pods that would kill your character this be just as fantastic!
  • LateCom said:

this will cause more and more bugs lol

-1 cause i dont like the idea so much and its pretty useless

If you two think this is such a bad idea, then elaborate on your opinions, give us some ideas of bugs that can happen! Dont just type a half witted answer with a "lol" at the end. In fact, I consider Late's opinion invalid, just for the sheer lack of idea in his disagreement.

And CreativeSymphony's comment is just as useless. Litterally. People can have opinions, sure, but your opinion just makes no sense without some sort of idea as to what a possible bug could be.
  • LateCom said:

If you two think this is such a bad idea, then elaborate on your opinions, give us some ideas of bugs that can happen! Dont just type a half witted answer with a "lol" at the end. In fact, I consider Late's opinion invalid, just for the sheer lack of idea in his disagreement.

And CreativeSymphony's comment is just as useless. Litterally. People can have opinions, sure, but your opinion just makes no sense without some sort of idea as to what a possible bug could be.
    +1 ❤☕
  • +1 would be great for the race league. Get a bad time and your halfway just /die and boom
  • +1, usefull if you get stuck and there is no warp anchor x-x
  • LateCom said:

How would you know it will cause bugs, not like you're the one fixing them either way.
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    +1
    Safe way to kys without having to actually look for a death spot.
  • LateCom said:

Geez just an opinion. I just find it pretty useless, no need to go crazy about it
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    +1, I really hate it when my HP has a missing piece, so I intend to find a place to die just to make it full. xD
  • LateCom said:

Geez just an opinion. I just find it pretty useless, no need to go crazy about it
    agreed. not about your opinion, ill give the idea a +1
    But yea, Dexter no need to insult them, they are just expressing a opinion.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

But yeah i like this idea +1
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    edited June 2018
    LateCom said:

Spiridon said:

LateCom said:

How would you know it will cause bugs, not like you're the one fixing them either way.
    i know of more bugs than you might in your whole entire cc life...
    i have group of crazy people too...
    also @BrandonXFlame , if you do wanna know what new bugs would spur out of it , be my guest... ask cosmic about teleport/warp glitch....
    there are many more that devs havent found out, and if /die were to be added to the game, even more would arise, even more than what we have in the game now.'
    as you can see, duplicating items in the game is still a big problem, so do you think they can be able to fix every bug in the game?
    for every bug they fix, a new one appears. there is an endless amount of bugs in the game.
    What you're saying from my view is that the devs shouldn't be adding new features. New features have the potential to produce bugs and from my understanding, your point is that this will just produce bugs. Really any update can cause bugs.

There will always be bugs and they will get fixed eventually. From my point of view, I don't really see how a /die command can be exploited.

I actually would like to see a /die command. @-@ +1
    edited June 2018
    Bugs can be fixed can they not? If there is a high enough demand for this, I'm sure the developers will try to squeeze this in somewhere while fixing the bugs. Bugs by themselves shouldn't deter you from agreeing to a suggestion in my opinion.
  • LateCom said:

Spiridon said:

LateCom said:

i know of more bugs than you might in your whole entire cc life...
    i have group of crazy people too...
    also @BrandonXFlame , if you do wanna know what new bugs would spur out of it , be my guest... ask cosmic about teleport/warp glitch....
    there are many more that devs havent found out, and if /die were to be added to the game, even more would arise, even more than what we have in the game now.'
    as you can see, duplicating items in the game is still a big problem, so do you think they can be able to fix every bug in the game?
    for every bug they fix, a new one appears. there is an endless amount of bugs in the game.
    @LateCom maybe instead of tagging me you should probably tag Dexter since he was the one who responded to what you said but ok go off lol. All I did was quote what Dexter said with emojis lol. ❤☕
  • -1 I'm sorry but this doesn't seem to be a good idea to me.
    You know this could be used to cheat in parkours. People could also spam them sometimes.
    You know this could be used to cheat in parkours. People could also spam them sometimes.

Lmao what?? It's the opposite of cheating lol.

Lmao what?? It's the opposite of cheating lol.
    Whatever.

-1 I'm sorry but this doesn't seem to be a good idea to me.

Could you expand on this? I mean, the only thing I could see would be getting a slightly faster time.
  • LateCom said:

Sorry, I didn't know that you would respond so strongly to such a small comment.

; - ;

I was at this camp for the past week, and it really was fun, but my tone has recently shifted for the worst ever since I got back.

I think it was from my lack of sleep during that week, I had to wake up at 5:00 in the MORNING and we went to sleep at 11:00 at NIGHT and that went on for the entire week.

Could you expand on this? I mean, the only thing I could see would be getting a slightly faster time.
    I just said ''Whatever''.