How to protect your account!

Many friends and people I know have already been hacked because they do not know how to protect their accounts, so today I'm here to teach you how to protect your account!

CUBITS GENERATOR, SOCIAL MEDIA & OTHERS
I've seen many complaining about being hacked because social networks with the name of some moderator asked for information or to be hacked by the cubits generator.
A moderator or anyone on the cubic castles team would never ask for your information and cubit generators do not exist.
Anything that asks for any information from you is to hack, so do not give your information to anyone.

PASSWORD
I have seen many accounts that were hacked because they do not have a password, so if you do not have a password, make one now!
But do not make a super simple password, example: 12345, with your name or any other that is very simple, therefore it becomes easier to hack your account.

FRIENDS
Maybe this never happened to you, but it has already happened to me.
There are many people who are years pretending to be your friend and then ask for your password and hack you, so even if someone is your friend do not give your password.

QUIT
I already got drama talking that I would stop playing cubic castles and gave my account to someone, then I went back to play and the person I gave the password still knew and hacked my account.
So in case you give your password don't forget to change when you back to play.

Comments