*screams* SMASHES TABLE *hyper ventilates* COMPASS

Devs....are you messing with me....did you just....no...just stop...please...my heart :( it is feeling palpitations. *cries from happiness*

The compass is a gift from the cosmic gods....I am not worthy.

As a builder I can easily locate the center of the realm, no more doing scaff Vs, NO MORE BUILDING SCAFF TOWERS TO SEE HOW MUCH HIGHER I CAN BUILD. NO more needing to measure things using scaff...bam the compass tells me. No more wondering am I for sure that was five blocks long.....Compass.............*smashes a wall*.

Edit: Thank you so much devs for the compass it is perfect for those of us who are builders. You made Grey temporarily short circut.

Comments

• edited June 2018
    I am sorry I am so happy right now I can't english. The devs have introduced the item the compass and it is perfect for builders. After I calm down I hopefully can speak english again. The compass gives the coordinates of where you are in a room. With these coordinates it is easy to find a center of the room. It is easy to measure out things like say you are at coordinate 26 and you want something fourteen blocks long from coordinate 26 you just go to coordinate forty. No more placing scaff to measure things and to make sure it is accurate. You can just walk to the different coordinates to have precise measurements from whatever starting point you are at. Also as a builder I often build to the full height limit and I know I am getting close but I never know how close. I then have to build scaff towers to see where the max height is. I now know if I am at the coordinate twenty that I am getting close and I need to build with that in mind. The compass is a game changer for builders.

If I had the compass then one of my domes I recently built would not be one block lower than the rest of my domes because I measured incorrectly with scaff. The other domes are at height coordinate 32, and the one that is lower is at 33 *sigh*. After I built it I was like something seems off and that is it.
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited June 2018

What are we talking about here?

I am sorry I am so happy right now I can't english. The devs have introduced the item the compass and it is perfect for builders. After I calm down I hopefully can speak english again. The compass gives the coordinates of where you are in a room. With these coordinates it is easy to find a center of the room. It is easy to measure out things like say you are at coordinate 26 and you want something fourteen blocks long from coordinate 26 you just go to coordinate forty. No more placing scaff to measure things and to make sure it is accurate. You can just walk to the different coordinates to have precise measurements from whatever starting point you are at. Also as a builder I often build to the full height limit and I know I am getting close but I never know how close. I then have to build scaff towers to see where the max height is. I now know if I am at the coordinate eighty that I am getting close and I need to build with that in mind. The compass is a game changer for builders.

If I had the compass then one of my domes I recently built would not be one block lower than the rest of my domes because I measured incorrectly with scaff. The other domes are at height coordinate 33, and the one that is lower is at 32 *sigh*. After I built it I was like something seems off and that is it.

If Red wants a straight forward, simpler answer, here it is:

Its an item thats currently in the CC store for the Summer Lot Packs. 1.5k in price.

The item when in your top slot, tells you your coordinates within the room/realm.

I think Grey just fell short in explaining what it was due to his sheer excitement for the compass. I hope you enjoy it, Grey!
  • English still broken, thanks Dexter for being my google translate much more reliable.
  • Lol reaction 9000
  • GREY!

*high five*
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    lol
    This made my day... it is indeed a pretty useful tool.
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    Yea, this is one item that I hope makes it into the regular cubit store, like the beach balls did last year. It's going to be a super handy tool for builders and I'm looking forward to some scavenger/treasure hunt adventures where you have to follow directions (like walk 15 blocks north, then 10 blocks west) or find things at x/y/z coordinate.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Got nothing to say about this.. except..

"About time!"

and

<3
  • Sadly I don't see fetus being able to create an event around comps, it would exclude to many people as 1.5k for new players is a hefty price plus it will be limited.
  • Maybe an event with the compass would work if you can partner up with someone who does have one.
  • OML IKR GREY? I was thinking the same too!! The compass is a gift for us builders!!!!! @_@ we are worthy!
  • People can make treasure hunts.
    Hidden messages containing coordinates.
    And also its a fun way to just walking and watching the number roll around.

Thanks Devs
  • Grey are u oke bro? :v also do not forget to breathe ly <333333
  • Grey is happy to report to the beloved Smiley that he is A ok! After some frothing out of the mouth he is good as new. *sucks in a deep breath, holds it, exhales*.
  • I'm great at visualising, so the length of things I already know, but the fact that I can use it to see how much room I have in heaven is amazing! 23 blocks more until the top ;)