a conclusion

More Rare Items added = More Scamming ;-;
right?

Comments

• lucaaa795 said:

Thats very absolutely right! H*ck, even more new players joining = more scamming!
    I think I have found the solution to the issue. I spent days working on it but I think its the only thing that could stop it all.
    They must shut down cubic! Cut the roots of the evil yknow?

Nah.. Just remove "Create Account" coz there is too many alts xD
  • MotivationMotivation Member
    edited June 2018
    Remove the whole cubit store too... And remove the cubit system. Make items undroppable or untradable... Even unbuildable! That way there will be no scamming.

More rare items does not mean more scamming. Introduce rare items or no, scamming will still exist. In fact, it's impossible for an online mmorpg to have 0% scammers. It's one of the disadvantages of a mmorpg...

You know kiel, there are a lot of things you don't understand... Or rather refuse to understand.

Edit: Oh for God's sake if you really are gonna bring that "scam" topic, post it in the right fricking discussion... The scam reports thread is just a few clicks away.. And unless you have definite proof that my cousin scammed you, sorry to say but nothing's gonna happen.
  • chris r.chris r. Member
    edited June 2018

Remove the whole cubit store too... And remove rhe cubit system. Make items undroppable or untradable... Even unbuildable! That way there will be no scamming.

More rare items does not mean more scamming. Introduce rare items or no, scamming will still exist. In fact, it's impossible for an online mmorpg to have 0% scammers. It's one of the disadvantages of a mmorpg...

You know kiel, there are a lot of things you don't understand... Or rather refuse to understand.

your cousin used to scam my friend 8 months ago :P
    How did you know my alts :o @Motivation
  • Chris R. said:

Remove the whole cubit store too... And remove rhe cubit system. Make items undroppable or untradable... Even unbuildable! That way there will be no scamming.

How did you know my alts :o @Motivation
    I see a pattern in your posts... The language you speak, your grammar, attitude, etc. Isn't it obvious? Well I thought you already quit but here we are again..
  • lucaaa795 said:

Holy J*sus H*ck you're right!!
    You forgot to censor h*ly
  • AutiMaTICAutiMaTIC Member
    edited April 2020
    Req: Delete this comment
  • More humans=more scamming.
    Isn't it obvious?
  • More 7 -10 year olds playing = More Failure/Successful Scamming
  • Eagence said:

Valuable ideas, lets even develop them into a suggestion:

1) Lets decerease item rarity and make all items as common as dirt.
    2) Lets shut down all severs or constantly shut it down with regular basis...
    3) If two not work lets cut all access and ban people of servers randomly because why not as user numbers decrease scams decrease too.
    4) Lets block all access to cubit store and lets make users who try stuck in loops or ban them. As they can't buy anything non gets scammed.
    5) Lets increase all items prices like 50 times of its actual value, so no one even dare to buy and even the ones who does fell sorry about the cubits they spend more then the one who scammed them. Less items less scam.
    6) Lets reduce the number of items and blocks in game to single unit, like dirt... and dirt based blocks like mud. Less items less scam.
    7) Lets make everyone moderator, so no scam happens since mods can't scam.
    8) Lets remove all cubit system as well as recube and trading off the game.
    9) Lets make all items unusable, and buildable, no crafting no materials no scam.
    10) Lets make no inventories no realms no overworld and no possesion and no ranks as long as everyone is equal no dramas and no scams happen and there would be nothing to fight and pay or buy.
    11) Lets also give everyone to right to ban eachother so we may purge scammers before all this to create most even enviroment for all players.

And it looks like we may solve all scam in 11 steps, and now everywhere and everyone may be even so nothing to steal and nothing to scam #even-el-even

His ruins the whole game I completely disagree with you

Remove the whole cubit store too... And remove the cubit system. Make items undroppable or untradable... Even unbuildable! That way there will be no scamming.

Edit: Oh for God's sake if you really are gonna bring that "scam" topic, post it in the right fricking discussion... The scam reports thread is just a few clicks away.. And unless you have definite proof that my cousin scammed you, sorry to say but nothing's gonna happen.

I completely disagree with you for the same reason as above
  • Eagence said:

3) If two not work lets cut all access and ban people of servers randomly because why not as user numbers decrease scams decrease too.
    4) Lets block all access to cubit store and lets make users who try stuck in loops or ban them. As they can't buy anything non gets scammed.
    5) Lets increase all items prices like 50 times of its actual value, so no one even dare to buy and even the ones who does fell sorry about the cubits they spend more then the one who scammed them. Less items less scam.
    6) Lets reduce the number of items and blocks in game to single unit, like dirt... and dirt based blocks like mud. Less items less scam.
    9) Lets make all items unusable, and buildable, no crafting no materials no scam.
    10) Lets make no inventories no realms no overworld and no possesion and no ranks as long as everyone is equal no dramas and no scams happen and there would be nothing to fight and pay or buy.
    11) Lets also give everyone to right to ban eachother so we may purge scammers before all this to create most even enviroment for all players.

And it looks like we may solve all scam in 11 steps, and now everywhere and everyone may be even so nothing to steal and nothing to scam #even-el-even

His ruins the whole game I completely disagree with you

I completely disagree with you for the same reason as above
    You don't know sarcasm?
  • LateCom said:

i think best thing to do with the game is to delete it??? :O

Yes. +9999999
    No CC = No Scamming!
    WHY HAVEN'T I THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE?!?!?! LATECOM YOU'RE A GENIUS!
  • Remove the whole cubit store too... And remove the cubit system. Make items undroppable or untradable... Even unbuildable! That way there will be no scamming.

Then why is cc a game.
    Eagence said:

1. Maybe
    2. Maybe
    3. No. What if I get banned for no reason. The game would be negative.
    4. No, cause what about hollas?
    5. No
    6. Nope
    7. No, people would ban and ban forever
    8. Then why is Cubic Castles cubic castles?
    9. No
    10. Nope
    11. No

Dude, are you going crazy? All of the above would ruin cc!

More 7 -10 year olds playing = More Failure/Successful Scamming

True. The younger generations or more rude. (Lil Tay set an example. -_-)
    lucaaa795 said:

Thats very absolutely right! H*ck, even more new players joining = more scamming!
    I think I have found the solution to the issue. I spent days working on it but I think its the only thing that could stop it all.

Cosmic Cow Games would get a lot of hate

• Remove the whole cubit store too... And remove the cubit system. Make items undroppable or untradable... Even unbuildable! That way there will be no scamming.

Then why is cc a game.
    Eagence said:

1. Maybe
    2. Maybe
    5. No
    6. Nope
    9. No
    10. Nope
    11. No

lucaaa795 said:

It's called sarcasm.
  • More jerks = more scams
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited June 2018

Then why is cc a game.
    Eagence said:

1. Maybe
    2. Maybe
    5. No
    6. Nope
    9. No
    10. Nope
    11. No

lucaaa795 said:

It's called sarcasm.
    Me: *reads discussion, laughs a bit at the immature thinking* (sorry chris no offense)
    *reads sarcastic hilarious comments, is impressed with people responding with humor instead of anger*
    *reads comments by people who have no idea what sarcasm is and feels a bit sad because they're missing out and kinda ruining the jokes*
    *reads mad dog's comment and wonders how he thinks anyone here is serious* :)

All in all, I am impressed and happy to see you guys responding to yet another of these pestilence discussions without anger (for the most part). We must unite under the banner of light sarcasm! It seems to solve problems :D
  • Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    edited June 2018
    JackFury said:

Then why is cc a game.
    Eagence said:

1. Maybe
    2. Maybe
    5. No
    6. Nope
    9. No
    10. Nope
    11. No

lucaaa795 said:

It's called sarcasm.
    Me: *reads discussion, laughs a bit at the immature thinking* (sorry chris no offense)
    *reads sarcastic hilarious comments, is impressed with people responding with humor instead of anger*
    *reads comments by people who have no idea what sarcasm is and feels a bit sad because they're missing out and kinda ruining the jokes*
    *reads mad dog's comment and wonders how he thinks anyone here is serious* :)

All in all, I am impressed and happy to see you guys responding to yet another of these pestilence discussions without anger (for the most part). We must unite under the banner of light sarcasm! It seems to solve problems :D
    -_-

Should have read the comments before I posted.
    Or read them 100%

Edit: But hey, what can I say when people could have PM'd me saying "hey, this disccusion, everyone is joking."
  • lil tay is an iconic queen don’t judge her
  • We should use the infinity gauntlet and delete Cc from history
  • Scamming is prevalent in this game and there is a reason. So you have to ask why. It is quite simple really. Who is running the game? Is it CC or the scammers. Scammers got CC running around working overtime to stop them. Simple solution, Find a scammer, Hang em in town center for all to see to thwart off any who dare mess with CC. #zerotolerance #hangemhigh #offwiththeirheads
  • StevilStevil Member
    Intimate said:

#offwiththeirheads

No cause that means they get free headlessness! (A guillotine item would be fun though)

...also I feel like this thread has become a tool to scan for people who don't understand sarcasm (no offense)

• Intimate said:

Scamming is prevalent in this game and there is a reason. So you have to ask why. It is quite simple really. Who is running the game? Is it CC or the scammers. Scammers got CC running around working overtime to stop them. Simple solution, Find a scammer, Hang em in town center for all to see to thwart off any who dare mess with CC. #zerotolerance #hangemhigh #offwiththeirheads

Watch out scammers
    Intimate is coming for your weaves
  • Stevil said:

Intimate said:

#offwiththeirheads

No cause that means they get free headlessness! (A guillotine item would be fun though)

...also I feel like this thread has become a tool to scan for people who don't understand sarcasm (no offense)

Yeah I agree, about a fourth of the comments here have been clueless as to the sarcasm XD
  • Leave a Comment