Skill based events?

All of the new events are amazing thank you space fetus plus with so many new parkours it’s a dream come true for me. One small suggestion tho. You know the first parkour event, the little big parkour? It had prizes for being lucky and being in the guest bumper, as well as skill based, by getting the fastest time on the course.

My suggestion is all parkour/ maze or any event really have an aspect of luck, being the 1/500 people that hit the bump get an item, as well as the most skillfull people get rewards too.

I think a skill aspect would make the events more fun to play, and more competitive, making them more popular than they already are.

Thoughts?

Comments

• No we already had a conversation that didn't end how the suggested wanted it to. So no for me -1
  • Even with this being a raffle people are cheating the Castle parkour. I am seeing a constant stream of low levels sailing thru the course with no difficulty. I know they won't get caught because it is easy to use VPNS etc. So certain people are getting their name in the pot many times over.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    not to mention the amount of cheats there are to procure faster times using the go bumpers. With the current system in place it just isn't very fair.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Just needs to make the realm glitch-proof. :D
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    -gets ready for ww3-
  • not to mention the amount of cheats there are to procure faster times using the go bumpers. With the current system in place it just isn't very fair.

speaking of which i believe that i thought of a way to make a lag/cheat proof way of coding the start and finish bumpers would that be helpful?
  • The sad thing about cheating is you squish out one way to cheat and three more pop up. People are really creative lol.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    edited June 2018

The sad thing about cheating is you squish out one way to cheat and three more pop up. People are really creative lol.

Can't stop em, join em.
    (No don't)