will crops stay alive if u add a stamp

Coffeefreak87Coffeefreak87 Member
edited June 2018 in Help Requests
ok here's some details so you understand the title, as you know if u grow crops fully grown u never have to water them again and they stay alive forever without any maintenance, i was wondering if i grew corn FULLY grown Then.. add a stamp would the corn stay alive forever still?? even though its fully grown and not supposed to die after its fully grown. i wanna grow some corn for deco in my main big realm and wanted to know before i tried it

Comments

• That is a VERY good question. Hmmmmmmmm...

I am not sure.
  • thats a cool idea id think the corn will die but with the theme of ur world wpuldnt withered planta look cool
  • Ahmad09 said:

thats a cool idea id think the corn will die but with the theme of ur world wpuldnt withered planta look cool

yea would be perfect for my world well im growing my corn i hope to get a answer before its done haha 3 days
  • Ahmad09 said:

thats a cool idea id think the corn will die but with the theme of ur world wpuldnt withered planta look cool

yea would be perfect for my world well im growing my corn i hope to get a answer before its done haha 3 days
    Realm stamps kill crops. Sorry to tell you.
  • Da Farmer said:

Ahmad09 said:

Realm stamps kill crops. Sorry to tell you.
    crops cant grow with stamps on but im saying if u didnt read it if the crops are fully grown would the stamp still kill the crop even though when crops are fully grown u dont need to do anything to them to keep them alive
    would a stamp kill fully grown crops???
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I'll experiment with some tomatoes for you and if no one has an answer, I guess I will end up with one.
  • add a stamp to a farm with sprinklers. Use a farmers almanac an 2 hrs later. If it says hours after watered is 1 or 2 then it wont work i guess
  • add a stamp to a farm with sprinklers. Use a farmers almanac an 2 hrs later. If it says hours after watered is 1 or 2 then it wont work i guess

when ur crops are fully grown u dont need to water them at all u can keep them there forever without doing anything and they wont die
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    I'm 90% sure that when crops are fully grown, nothing can wither them. So stamps shouldnt wither them. I have 5 rooms of fully grown wheat. I'll change a stamp in one of them and report back when I wake up.
  • gdog said:

I'm 90% sure that when crops are fully grown, nothing can wither them. So stamps shouldnt wither them. I have 5 rooms of fully grown wheat. I'll change a stamp in one of them and report back when I wake up.

thats what im wondering haha / sounds good
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

gdog said:

My fully grown wheat crops survived through the night with a dark stamp.
  • Coffeefreak87Coffeefreak87 Member
    edited June 2018
    gdog said:

gdog said:

Good to hear :)

I'll experiment with some tomatoes for you and if no one has an answer, I guess I will end up with one.

how did is the tomatoes doing?
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

gdog said:

gdog said:

o-o Kudos to Gdog for his more daring experiment. The full-grown tomatoes are fine after about 5ish days of having a dark stamp on them.
  • gdog said:

gdog said:

o-o Kudos to Gdog for his more daring experiment. The full-grown tomatoes are fine after about 5ish days of having a dark stamp on them.
    nice looks like stamp dont kill fully grown crops im happy about this