Recommendation to improve events

Hey, thanks for the service.

I have time in the game, of all the events that I won (in the sense that finished), what most appeals to me is that there are only 15 winners, and the reward is 25k, which seems to me no in quantity and chances of winning that are 0 , * *% more or less, just a 0, * *% wins. What is very little chance given the amount of people playing is more or less 800 players involved. Makes it very difficult to win something, I think an event is for all players... 15 people would see it as the X5 prize. I am aware that people use other accounts to win, what I propose is: give each player to win 1, 500c (maximum 2 accounts [in case we have Herma No]) Administrators, look accounts accounts has every people I win to see if they passed the limit of two, give a reward greater than 15 people at random as part X2-X5.

This change will get more people to win, but so little an excessive amount, 1, 500c is not much and people win something every week that is seven days.

I hope to approve my proposals, so that more people win and to lower the level of scammers (because I do not like not being able to trust anyone) also I would like to accept this proposal, for these reasons, is a big change, but it is worthwhile , to improve the game.

Thank you for your attention, have a good day.

Comments

• So, if I understood well, the change would be to give every player a 1 500c consolation prize right?

Btw, Mabz checks the accounts for the events, so no problem with that.
  • Yes, and give 15 random players an X2 or X5 reward
  • X2-X5
  • So if the prize is a Halo, some would have 2 or 5 halos? Too OP..
  • No, let all who finish the event (1, 500c) and 15 people at random are given X2-X5, depending on the value of the piece
  • No, let all who finish the event (1, 500c) and 15 people at random are given X2-X5, depending on the value of the piece

But prizes have been pretty good so far..
  • I do not control English very well... try to write in a way that seme understand, what I mean is that I would like all who pass the event have reward, not only 15 people
  • Yes, but you said that the 15 "winners" would get 2x - 5x the reward. But event's prizes aren't common items, so it would be too much in my opinion.
  • Players who win are given 1, 500c, of all those people 15 players randomly llebarian the big prize, if there are no hats and C, 15 players at random win 2x-5x, that way the prize would not spend much cost and we would all have
  • edited June 2018

So, if I understood well, the change would be to give every player a 1 500c consolation prize right?

Btw, Mabz checks the accounts for the events, so no problem with that.

If the cheaters dont get disqualified then they do get advantage. Imagine if I took part with 10 accounts and 3 of my accounts were chosen by space fetus. Then mabz found out that I am using an alt so only 1 of my account gets picked for the prize. So I got 10 times more chance of winning then bumping from just 1 account.

• Only 2 IP accounts allowed if you have a brother

• with only 2 acount with one Ip (ur home IP) Max
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    edited June 2018
    Joy yes, he is saying all who finish the Event should receive a prize for their work, in his suggestion it's 1,500c. Then 15, or however many win said event, get the 'main prize'

Which I kinda agree and disagree with. It definitely has its pros and cons